8.I love you.

(WARNING: extremely short chapter and also it is the last chapter of this fic, I only wrote it to give you guys a bit of closure on everything. so soz if it's bad  but i cant be bothered to write anything else thats too detailed XP cause i'm a lazy tuna roll)

"I found my gun you prick."

Youngjae ran over to Jaebum, encasing the other in a big hug. He nuzzled his head into the elders' neck, his honey brown hair tickling against Jaebums skin. So many emotions and feelings were ringing through his body. The main one being relief.

Relief because justice has been finally served. Served to those who were raped and killed and served to him, the victim who was tortured and held captive for 10 months. Even though Youngjae could still vividly remember all the times that monster had touched him, he could now rest soundlessly knowing the guy is dead and will never do that to him again.

"Youngjae! Jaebum!"

The couple turned, both immediately grinning to see their team walk back to them. They were all beaten and bruised but smiling non the less. They all were dragging at least one unconscious person, the killers 'friends' Jaebum presumed.

"Hey Jackson, Yugie. It's good to see you guys in one piece."

"It's better to see you. What would we do without our leader?" Yugyeom grinned, Jackson nodding in agreement behind the taller male.

"Yeah, anyway, let's get these guys to their deserved jail cells and grab some grub cause I'm bloody hungry." Jackson complained, his free hand rubbing his tummy to emphasise the point.

They all agreed enthusiastically with Jacksons valid idea, also hungry from all the work they've completed

The five then went into their own vehicles and went to the same destination. The police station.

-

Once they dealt with the perps everyone, except for Nam-joon and Seokjin as they wanted to go back home and spend time with their kids, went back to Jaebums office to have some lunch. Well it's what they had planned to do. It didn't work out to well when they opened the door and a certain shitty someone was standing in the middle on the room with their arms folded and eyebrows furrowed.

"Jun-Ho..." Jaebum started, taking a step forward so that Youngjae was standing behind him.

"What are you doing here?"

The room had suddenly became silent. The quietest it has ever been since starting the case. Jackson, Yugyeom were glaring at the man in front, Youngjae just looked confused, while Jaebum had no expression whatsoever. He had put on a poker face to mask his irritation, because who knew what this prick wanted with him this time.

"I'm here to do something that I should have done earlier." Then man muttered, unfolding his arms and slowly walking towards Jaebum until the man was towering over him, trying to intimidate the younger.

"You're fired."

Jaebums poker face faltered at the news for a second but then he quickly recovered it again. He shook his head.

"And why the fuck is that? Huh? For what? I've solved the case! WE solved the case!" Jaebum yelled, giving the other a small push on the chest to get him out of his personal bubble.

"Yeah! Why the hell are you firing Jaebum!" Jackson retorted. "He is the best officer in this ENTIRE station, he solved over 200 police cases easily...and you're willing to let him go? The fucks wrong with you. "

"Shut up brat." Jun-Ho growled.

Jacksons jaw clenched in frustration but he said nothing else.

"Now Jaebum. I'm firing you because of this case. You killed the target."

"Because I had to-!"

"No. Your mission was to find who the guy was, then arrest him. Not fucking kill him."

"It was self-defence! He was going to hurt Youngjae, and was most likely going to kill me?!" Jaebum yelled back, extremely upset by the reason of his firing.

"I don't give a shit. It would have been better for us if you died and the perp was alive and in a jail cell."

Now. This situation, it was something that Youngjae was struggling to comprehend. It was something that was infuriating him greatly but he knew he couldn't do much to help. And he would have stayed silent behind Jaebum and listen to the entire thing but then the man said had to go and say 'he rather have Jaebum dead and his torturer alive.' Now those words lit something in Youngjae.

The brunette walked between Jackson and Yugyeom, then past Jaebum until he was in front of Jun-Ho.

The other arched an eyebrow.

"Who the fuck are yo-"

His words were ripped from him as Youngjae threw a punch to the man's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. While the guy was leaning over slightly from the pain, Youngjae, with no mercy, cocked back his arm as if he were winding a watch and with a tremendous force, released it straight into the man's face, knocking out the prick instantly.

Youngjae turned to face the rest of the group. Smiling awkwardly as he saw the rest of the groups faces. They were all awestruck, jaws dropped and hitting the ground.

"Ummm...." Jaebum began but then stopped as he didn't know what to say. After all, his little sunshine had just knocked his boss out cold.

"That was awesome!" An excited Jackson and Yugyeom yelled out in sync, flailing their arms and destroying the silence that had once surrounded them.

Jaebum agreed but was still lost for words.

Jackson walked up to the stumped male and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"That was the best thing I've ever saw, though it did just confirm that you will defiantly be fired. But don't worry. I'm also going to give up my badge."

"What? No, you can't do that just cause I'm leaving."

"I am too Jaebum." Yugyeom chimed in. "And I'm pretty sure Nam-joon and Jin are too, because they want more time with their kids."

"But what are you guys going to do as a job?"

"Me? I'm going to go help at BamBam's and Mark's florist and I think Jackson wanted to come and do it as well for a few months."

The blonde nodded.

"Yeah, and I'll probs help Jinyoung every now and again too. Now that's confirmed let's leave before Old shit head here regains consciousness from Youngjaes amazing hit." Jackson said, giving Youngjae a high five, emitting a loud giggle from the younger.

"Thank you" the boy chuckled.

"No probs" Jackson replied before leaving his badge on the desk and walking out the room. Yugyeom soon doing the same.

This had been the first time in five years were he has been free to do what he wants. No job holding him down. The thought made his lip tug into a huge smile. The now ex-officer turned to look at his sunshine who was already staring up at him with his signature sunshine smile.

"Wanna go do something fun before I have to go job searching once again."

Youngjae giggled before grabbing the elders hand, entwining their fingers together.

"Like what?"

"Hmmm...well I haven't taken you out on an official date yet? Why don't we be a little cheesy and go to a theme park?"

Youngjae gazed at the other with so much love in his eyes. Like there was something in Jaebum that only he could see. He truly does love Jaebum and wishes that they would be able to spend their lives happily together.

"Let go then."