6.Big Lead

Jaebum went to the crime scene.

As much as the others tried convincing him otherwise he still went. Jaebum wanted to see for himself that it was Min Yoogni.

Once he arrived he immediately got out the car and marched towards the scene. He crouched under the police tape before continuing to the body, which he was unable to see properly due to his partner for today, Jin, who was kneeling right in front of corpse.

Jaebums eyes peered around Jin's broad shoulders, the body finally coming into his field of view.

"Suga..." he mumbled quietly, before kneeling down in the cold dirt next to the other brunette, who currently was taking photos of Min Yoogni's side profile.

Jin looked over at the other with concerned eyes. He had heard about Jaebums friend from Jackson and had also tried to convince Jaebum not to come here.

"I still think you shouldn't be- "

"Shut up Jin and do your work..." Jaebum said in a tone, much to calm for the situation he was in.

"..."

Jaebum slipped his hands in a pair of white surgical gloves and began to pick and pull as much evidence off the body as he could, he was acting like he would with any other case.

He noticed something that was poking from underneath Suga.

Carefully Jaebum slid his hands underneath the corpse, turning the body slightly onto its side. He retrieved what he saw.

It was a note that had been folded.

Jaebum unravelled the note. His eyes narrowing on the smudged words that were written.

'I'VE FOUND YOU.'

I'M GETTING WHAT BELONGS TO ME.'

He clenched his teeth, then flipped the note. There was more writing on the back.

"HIS DEATH IS ON YOUR HEAD.

JAEBUM."

The brunette's breath hitched and he took a few steps back, trying to recollect his thoughts. How did he know his name?

"Jin."

"Yes?"

"Go back to the station. I want you to give Jackson and Yugyeom the evidence we've found."

The said male nodded, grabbing the evidence box that was by his side.

"And what are you going to do Jaebum?"

"I'm going to check on Youngjae and then I'll be back."

X

Back at the police station, bored Yugyeom and Jackson were spinning around in their wheelie chairs mucking around in the office. They don't mess around all the time but at the minute they were waiting for a few reports to come in and just happened to have some free time.

"Yo Yugyeom, do you think I should dye my hair brown or should I leave it blonde"

"Ask Jinyoung, he probably cares more than I do."

"Ha-ha that's where you're wrong, he doesn't care at all." Jackson grinned, crossing his arms smugly.

"That isn't a good thing Jackson." Yugyeom replied with an added eye roll.