For Alexa

You and Robbie were currently in his room just lounging about and listening to music. Neither of you were talking and neither of you wanted to break the silence, you both just didn't know what to say. It was the start of a long weekend and here you were being bored as ever. You could tell this would be a rather boring long weekend but anything beat school. The next song was changing when Robbie unplugged it. He looked at you until you finally had gotten rather uncomfortable with him staring at you like that. When you looked over he was smiling slightly, one corner of his mouth slightly more up than the other.

"What?" you asked suddenly self-conscious.

He waited a moment before answering you. "Let's go," he said standing up and taking your hands and pulling you off the bed. He rummaged through his closet until he located two medium suitcases and put them on top of the bed.

"Go where, exactly?" you asked a bit hesitant.

"Anywhere," he replied as he carelessly put an extra pair of everything in one suitcase.

"Take one and put whatever you think you'll need in it and then call me and I'll pick you up and we can leave."

You smiled and nodded while you walked home. As promised you texted as soon as you were done and you two were in the car driving down a random road when you turned to Robbie.

"Where are we going?"

You couldn't help but ask because he seemed to know where he was driving to but he just wouldn't tell you.

"I already told you the first five times you asked I'm not telling you. You'll see when we get there now stop being so impatient." He commented with a slight chuckle.

After you fell asleep from the drive you awoke a couple hours later with the car stopped, engine dead, dark night outside your window and Robbie nowhere to be seen. Safe to say you were a little worried. But after 5 minutes you slowly got out of the car and your foot hit the ground but it wasn't paved liked you'd expected. It was sand. You calmed down a bit after your eyes adjusted to the darkness and you realized you were on a beach, but you still couldn't find Robbie.

After a while of walking along the shoreline Robbie saw you from a distance and ran up to you.

"Alexa!" He called with something in his hand.

"Where were you?! I couldn't find you when I woke up!"

"I was over there," he pointed to a bonfire with a group of strangers by it but they seemed friendly enough. "I didn't want to wake you, but anyway look what I got for you."

He held up a seashell necklace proudly. It was gorgeous. He put it on you and you admired it in your hand for a while. 'Where did you get this?" You asked in awe.

"I made it for you," he beamed at your happy reaction as you pulled him into a hug. He led you to the bonfire and introduced you to the people he had met before you woke up and they were very friendly and the rest of the night you and Robbie walked along the beach, the waves crashing at your feet, hand in hand thinking that maybe this weekend wouldn't be so boring after all.

A/N NOTE: OMG SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ON THIS ONE. IVE HAD A TON OF HOMEWORK TO DO AND UGH THIS ISNT MY BEST EITHER BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT