For Celina

You hadn't felt well at all today and your boyfriend Robbie had to shoot scenes for his new project so he wasn't there to take care of you. You felt like dying to put it nicely. Every time you tried to move whether it be out of bed or just walking you would get a stabbing pain in your stomach that reduced you to tears. You wanted to go to the hospital and calling Robbie had crossed your mind more than once today but he loved acting. This was important to him. What kind of girlfriend would you be if you took that away from him?

Robbie had a rather rotten day today with the director yelling that he wasn't doing anything right and by the time he got home he was ready to just relax and have everything ready for him as soon as he stepped through the door but that obviously wasn't going to happen with your condition. So when he came home and saw you on the couch watching movies he let his temper get the best of him.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled at you from across the living room.

You were at a complete loss. What was his problem? "Excuse me?" you asks an edge to your voice.

"What are you doing? Have you done this all day?! Just sitting there?!" He yelled at you louder than necessary and it made you jump and then cringe at the pain. At this point you were done with his bullshit.

"I don't feel well and I don't see what this has to do with you so if you would kindly SHUT UP that would be great," you snapped back.

"It has everything to do with me! I expect to have dinner ready when I get home! If it weren't for me you would be out on the street so it's the least you can do!" He shouted spitefully at you.

You were so offended you couldn't even think straight.

"In fact, since you can't do that why don't you just leave?!" He was walking up to you with every word he shouted until he was right in front of you. You were filled with rage and stood up quickly, a little too quickly.

"Fine!" You yelled. You got up from the couch a scowl on your face that soon turned to a pained expression as you clutched your abdomen whimpering in pain and doubling over. This made Robbie's glare soften and he looked concerned and gently put a hand on your back trying to look in your eyes.

"Celina, what's wrong?" He asks his voice so soft you nearly missed it. He guided you back to the couch and gingerly pulled you into his lap as you cried from the discomfort.

"I tried to tell you earlier but you kept yelling," You choked out.

"That's why you were like this all day wasn't it? You can't hardly move."

You nodded as the pain worsened as he repositioned you.

"Love I'm sorry. Would you like me to take you to the hospital?" He asked sounding very scared for you.

"No, just.....just sit here with me," you pleaded. And that's what he did, all night.

A/N: Well, I wanted to get all the requests done today so I went ahead and did this one earlier than was originally planned. Don't forget to tell me what you think of it or what would make it better!