Pan's New Girl Part 1

You couldn't help but to stare and hoped he couldn't sense he was being watched. You tried everything you knew to stop liking Pan but as hard as you tried you couldn't kick the feelings you had for him. He even already had a girlfriend that you were insanely jealous of. But if Pan already had Wendy, why did he tell his shadow to take you from your home too? Wendy has already been here for hundreds of years before I was even born so does that mean he was tired of her? Would he get tired of you after a couple centuries as well? You couldn't torture yourself with the what-ifs any longer so you stopped dancing and started walking the trail back to your hut.

Peter was talking with Wendy when he saw you suddenly look upset and then start walking to leave. He wanted to know what was wrong, after all he quite fancied you from time to time when you weren't yelling at him. (I HAD TO I'M SORRY. MAJOR CAPTAINSWAN SHIPPER) So he followed you to make sure you weren't crying. Because if you were he would find which one of the lost boys it was that made you upset and they would pay. You weren't crying and you weren't bleeding so what was wrong? He rushed ahead to catch up to you and grabbed your arm.

"Pan not now!" you shouted. You were irritated not at him, well sort of yes, but also at yourself for liking him as much as you did. He looked shocked.

"What? What have I done?" he questioned.

"Just go back to your precious Wendy!" You shrieked. Pan smirked and you knew you should have just kept your mouth shut.

"Love, is that what your mood swings have been about?" He asked. You barely nodded not wanting to get picked on any longer.

"I don't love Wendy the way I love you."

You were pleasantly surprised when he leaned down and kissed you. You two didn't stop kissing until you heard a scream from behind you, there stood Wendy mouth agape and face red. She pushed you out of the way and started yelling at Peter.

"How dare you Peter Pan! You'll regret this I promise you, you WILL regret this!"

A/N: THERE WILL BE A PART 2 SO DON'T WORRY. THIS ONE IS LATE SO I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD A PUBLISH WHAT I ALREADY HAD WRITTEN.