Kidnapped by Pan's Shadow Part 1

You and your brother Felix were as close as a brother and sister could be. And being the over protective older brother he had to be he would tell you what was ok and what was NOT ok. Of course sometimes you fought but he still loved you and stuck up for you, but this time you didn't want him to stick up for you. You wanted to this, you were ready to do this. You loved this guy too, a lot actually and he said he loved you too. But of course Felix had to catch you right before his best friend had gotten all your clothes off. You were in your bra and undies when he caught the two of you. You loved your older brother but sometimes he just didn't understand. This was one of those times. Because of what he saw his best friend was beaten and banished from the house and you were fully clothed now and getting yelled at.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WITH HIM?! HE'S 5 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU! DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN?!" he yelled and yelled and yelled until he was blue in the face. You couldn't say anything, you were too busy crying. Felix's best friend was your first boyfriend. He said he loved you so it must have been true. He sounded so sincere when he said it too. You weren't stupid, you know what you were doing and you tried to explain that to your brother but he wouldn't listen to you, no matter how many times you tried to talk. You finally just gave up. He was so angry at you. You're only family, you didn't want him to leave you too.

"I'm sorry," you muttered weakly. He stopped yelling and sighed as he ran his hand down his face in frustration. You knew he was disappointed but you were old enough to make your own decisions so why couldn't he see that? With a sudden flare of your temper you took back your apology.

"You know what Felix, I'm not sorry. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and we're in love!" You yelled at your brother. He laughed despite himself.

"Love? He never loved you, y/n! Nobody could ever love you! Why do you think mom and dad aren't here hmmmm? Because they didn't want a daughter like you. They left you with me because they didn't want to deal with you and even I don't want you," he stated. You couldn't speak, you couldn't think, you just ran up to your room, locked the door, and cried.

He was lying. He had to be. Your parents were gone, yeah that was true, but it couldn't have been your fault. You were just a baby. '...and even I don't want you' rand through your ears for hours that night. You had cried so much you ran out of tears. Felix still hadn't come up to apologize so he really felt that way about you. He didn't want you around, your parents left because they didn't want you, nobody else you knew even seemed to care you were alive. Nobody talked to you in school, or sat with you at lunch. You'd make yourself throw up so Felix would let you stay at home most days to avoid the bullies. Maybe he was right you were just unwanted, unloved. 'Nobody could ever love you...'

You were left to your miserable thoughts when you remembered your favorite fairytale: Peter Pan. Neverland was for lost boys but they would surely take in one girl too right? You stood in the center of your room and stared out your balcony window.

"I believe," you whispered.

A shadow silhouette with glowing eyes came into your room. You didn't remember this part of the story, hell you didn't even expect it to work and here in the flesh (or whatever) was Peter Pan's shadow.

"Pan's been wanting a girl in Neverland for some time," it told you. It reached out for you and you screamed.

----------Felix's POV-------------

I can't believe I said that to my baby sister! Why did I do that? I didn't mean it. I didn't want to go up there just yet. I thought it best to just let her calm down, cool off and stuff like that. That was until I heard her scream.

I raced up the stairs and broke the door off its hinges but I didn't see her right away. She was being carried off by a shadow??!! I tried to throw things at it. Knock it down or at least get it to let go of my sister. Nothing worked and I realized that once she was gone and I couldn't see her anymore that it was all my fault. But I would get her back.

A/N: HOPED YOU LIKED THIS ONE. IT'S A BIT INTENSE THOUGH. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS!!