↣ Chapter 20

Jayden and I lay in bed for a couple more hours before he is finally called away to sort out the 'attack'. I know they have to do interviews and searches the grounds. Plus I should prepare for when my family arrives.

I get up when he leaves and change into a pair of leggings and one of Jayden's white shirts. I breathe in his scent and smile.

I can't believe what's happened today. Started off with me telling Jayden I was ready to fully mate to me ending up in the infirmary.

With one final check in the mirror, i walk down the many stairs towards the pack kitchens. I peep my head around the doorway first and gasp internally.

By looking at this room, you would never of realised that it was covered in glass, rocks and blood. It's completely spotless.

I walk in still gobsmacked when a woman comes up to me with a smile. Her hair is pink and up in a tight bun on her head.

"Afternoon Luna, how may I help you?" She says with a bow, Im glad I was use to bowing otherwise it would get very annoying. Although I must I do hate it.

"Oh please call me Melody. I was just looking around, sorry." I almost mumble from my state of shock. This pack does not mess around.

"The cooks and I are about to start dinner for your family Lu-Melody. Willow, Courtney and Lucy are in the upstairs living room." She says, I thank her and leave to find the others.

Courtney is the Delta Female and mates with the Delta Mason. Lucy is the Gamma Female and she is mated to Blaine, the Gamma. I have only met them all once before.

I completely forgot that my family were finally coming down to see me. It's been about 2 weeks since I have seen them. Yes I talk to them almost everyday, but that's not the same.

I find myself upstairs pretty quickly and I hear the girls before I see them. I go to the living room space and see the three girls.

They turn to me and smirk at me.

"Melody hey!" Courtney greets standing up and pulling me over to the couch. I fall back onto the comfy cushioned couch in between Courtney and Willow.

"We were just talking about babies." Willow explains putting her hand on her almost showing belly. I smile at her and nod for them to continue.

I've never really thought about kids much considering I grew up not believing that I had a mate. Now I'm thinking about it; I do want kids. Jayden would be a great father.

I look over to see Lucy holding a young child who looks the spitting image of her, in boy form that is. The kid is fast asleep.

"Right so Melody just to catch you up, Lucy has a 3 year old called Jenny and a 1 year old called Nicky. Courtney hasn't wanted to start a family yet and you already know I'm pregnant." Willow explains pointing around the room as she does.

"Where is Jenny, if you don't mind me asking?" I ask Lucy who smiles and shakes her head quickly.

"Of course not, you are the Luna Queen you know. You can ask us anything and we must answer." She says with a laugh.

"Oh. But please don't think of me as a Luna Queen, you guys are my friends and you're my Beta, Delta and Gamma so we are all together. Call me Melody." I say with a confident nod.