↣ Chapter 21

Chirp. Chirp.

I yawn rather loudly as I open my eyes to the morning sun shining through the windows. I realise I'm lying on the white sheets on my chest.

I can feel a naked strong arm around my lower back and smile as the memories from our night fly through my mind.

I never knew that a mate could cause so much pleasure and love. But now I do and I wouldn't wish for anything else.

Lying in Jayden's arms felt safe and comforting as though I could never be harmed and would always be alright so long as he is with me.

I suppose life doesn't work that way; relationships are tested all the time but that's the challenge, the challenge to see how strong your relationship truly is.

I yawn as my eyes decide they don't want to close again, I let my arms stretch out as much as possible without waking Jayden before I carefully turn my head so I am facing his sleepy face.

His features are soft and I love how relaxed he looks in his sleep. I can see the soft crinkles on his forehead from all the frowning; I raise my hand and softly trace them.

Jayden stirs in his sleep and his arm shoots out to grab me. Once he has found my waist he pulls me into him as tight as he possibly can and I can't help but winced slightly.

As soon as the uncomfortably hold decreases I smile at my mate. He is officially mine and I am officially his.

If I went back in time and told my 16 year old self that I'm a few years she would be fully mated; she would of laughed and slapped some sense into me.

Now here I am, a lovesick girl in bed with her handsome alpha.

Although I'm over the moon about completing our mating bond, I'm still nervous of a few things. For instance it'll be easier to mind link which is good but he will also be able to effect my emotions and thoughts easier.

Plus there is being Luna Queen but since the day I first started training for it; I've become more confident with myself and I know Jayden will be with me to help at all times.

I hear Jayden sigh and break from my thoughts. He stirs next to me and I bring my hand up; I gingerly trace his cheek and down to his lips.

He smirks and I realise that he is awake. I softly slap his face and let out a laugh.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask looking at his long lashes that hide those beautiful eyes. He quickly opens his eyes and gazed up at me.

"Long enough to know that this is how I want to wake up every morning." He says grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckle.

"What tired and sore?" I joke pecking his lips softly when he pouts.

"You feel okay?" He asks placing a hand on my abdomen. I blush at the gesture and give him a nod.

Mating him created a stronger bond which is scary but I'm excited to start my life with Jayden now.

All my fears kept getting in the way but now they have vanished and I know that I love him. I do. There is no denying it.