↣ Chapter 29

"Mikey I swear to god I'll rip you in half if you don't get the hell off me!" I shout in anger.

My elder brother Mikey sits on top of me while I lay innocently on my bed, previously fast asleep in comfort. He's such an idiot.

He does realise I could scream and guards would stream through the door to have him arrested or worse, taken to Jayden.

Now Jayden would be frightening in that situation. I've seen his protective and possessive side, sometimes it is not a pretty picture.

"I will when you say I'm the best brother in the world." He says poking his tongue out at me. I grumble out profanities and attempt to move but I don't get very far.

"You're such a lump Mikey! Get off me now!" I shout trying to hit him but he doesn't even flinch.

"It's all the muscles Melody, muscle mass not fat." He says tapping my nose making my anger soar.

"I don't give a rats bum if it's muscle mass, which it isn't, or fat, which it is, so get the hell off me! I am not your personally weighing scales!"

He mimics me in a high pitched whining voice making me smack his leg. But he just wriggles his bottom making me groan as it puts pressure on my chest.

"I'm going to kill you Mikey!" I try to shout but it comes out in a breath as he does a little jump on me. "Mikey! Ow! You're going to break my ribs."

"Well you should of been nicer to me last night then." He says with a nod of his head, obviously pleased with his reason for destroying my lung capacity.

I let out a long exasperated groan and throw my head into the pillow for a couple of seconds before resurfacing for air.

He is referring to last night when my family arrived at the castle, 4 weeks after my return. It took a while because of duties and the fact I had no time due to hospital appointments and I wasn't ready for my parents worried questions.

Jayden's worrying was enough to last a lifetime. And there thing is I will be getting a lifetime of worrying from him. One I live with him and two his alphas status and power means his possessive and protectiveness is like quadrupled.

Well last night we were all sitting in Kate and Russell's private living room chatting and eating delicious homemade pizza. I decided that I was going to eat the last piece of pizza not knowing that Mikey had called dibs.

Now he is sitting on me while causing me pain. How is this fair? I mean I know Mikey loves his food, especially pizza, but I would of thought he'd love me more. But nope he is hurting me because I ate his pizza!

"Melody, say it."

Suddenly an idea pops into my mind, I smirk evilly. He is such an idiot for running into my bedroom in the morning when I have woken up.

Jayden had to leave ten minutes earlier for a early morning meeting leaving me to sleep peacefully. That didn't work out.

"Mikey..." I say pretending to sound nervous "uh I'm sort of uh naked."

He screamed and ran out of the room quickly, all the while shouting sorry. I laugh and throw the covers off revealing my pyjamas.