Part 1 Prologue

There was shocked silence in the air after the earth shattering revelation that swadheenta sinha nee Ramakrishnan is not the biological daughter of Mr ramakrishnan and his wife revathi.

Flashback :
Courtroom :
Saare Sabooton Aur gawahon ko maddenazar rakhte hue adalat haider gilani ko baaizzat bari Karti Aur asad gilani ko shaheed maanti hai Aur saath hi asad gilani ka naam bravery award ke liye deti hI

Mr manohar sinha Aur jaidev sinha Aur Allan board ke case par investigation ka hukoom deti hai.

Court adjourned..

Swadheenta feels elated to finally bring justice to her brother who died in battlefield that was Delhi terrorist attack while saving the innocent people. He was wrongly accused to help the terrorist in the Delhi attack. Her brother in law miraculously survived the attack and helped her clearing asad of being a traitor to the nation.

After that whole the drama between the sinha and the ramakrishnan and gilani sorted out.

Months flew away and the normalcy returned but there were always be the void asad in the heart of the whole family.

And now was the time to celebrate and to welcome the newest member of the sinha family. The baby of abhay and simmi sinha
Amaan sinha.

Sinha house:

Everyone is present at the sinha's to welcome abhay simmi and their baby son.
"ye log Abhi tak Nahi aaye" jaya asked
"aagaye bhabhi woh dehkeiye" replied swadheenta who was eagerly waiting to hold her nephew. Suhasini sinha did the aarti and welcome them in the house. There was happy environment after long time in the sinha household.

It was nighttime and everyone was happy after long time to have this moment of happiness and it was welcome relief to everyone present there.

Suddenly there was a commotion at the front door and a man enter the house and asked for swadheenta.

"Kya horaha hai yahan Aur ye Kya tariqa hai Ghar mei aaneka Agar aap ko lawyer se milna hai to apko appointment lena chahiye na ki Ghar mei aise aana" asked a angry Suhasini "
" mein jaanta hoon mera aise Anna galat hai par appointment lene mei time jata hai Aur mere paas time Hi Nahi hai. Kisi ki zindagi ka sawaal hai ma'am "man who said in pleading tone." Koun ho app Aur kis case ke bare mei app mujhse milna chahate the app" swadheenta asked.

"mera naan bunty choubey hai Aur mei Indian army mei hoon Lt. Bunty choubey" said the man. "apko meri help karni hogi pls" said bunty.

"army walaon ke liye army lawyer hote hai Lt. Aur yahan Koi army lawyer Nahi civil lawyers hai" replied an irritated and angry voice of Suhasini sinha.
"pls sirf app Hi help kar sakti hai miss swadheenta warna Ek begunah ko saza milegi" bunty said.
"mei aapki help kaise kar sakti hoon Jab ki mei Ek civil lawyer hoon. I am sorry mei apki help Nahi kar sakti bunty ji" swadheenta said. "app ne sunliya na ki Ek civil lawyer military case Nahi le sakte pls ab app jaiye" replied adarsh who was stunted as the man again asked swadheenta to help him.
Mr ramakrishnan also said that the same thing as adarsh said. "enough of this pls leave the house now" monohar sinha said irritated because not only the man entered the house with force but also demanding his daughter in law to take the case, a case which was related to the army no less. Manohar know that his daughter in law is still not in her good health and her wound of her brother is still fresh. And what did Lt. Yash bundela did. So he do not want his daughter to take the stress.

"leave the premises now" abhay sinha stated as he don't want his sweet sister to take the stress due to the damanding officer.
While leaving Lt. Said something that made swadheenta to ask him "kis case ki baat kar rahe hai app" "mei captain rajveer Aur col. Shakti chandra murder case ki baat kar raha hoon ye case dubaara reopen kiya jar aha hai Aur mei chahata hoon app ye case lei swadheenta ma'am" said the pleading tone of Lt. Bunty choubey.
"mei ye case zaroor longi buntyji" replied swadheenta. "what" said Mr ramakrishnan as he listened to the name of col.
"tum aise kaise kar sakti hoon dini jabke tum Ek civil lawyer hoo" revathi said in loud voice. "mei asad ko kho chuki ho amma appa par mei ab Apne Ek Aur bhai ko Nahi khosakti. Capt. Rajveer mere bhai hai appa amma app jante ho na. Mei Ajj zinda hoon to sirf rajveer Bhaiya ki wajah se Aur mei ye Bhi jaanti hoon ke Bhaiya kabhi kisi murder Nahi kar sakte " said swadheenta,tera flowing down her cheeks." app kyon aise mana kar rahe ho appa app jante ho na mei ne law join kiya tha to sirf Bhaiya ke liye mujhe bhai ko diya wada poora karna hai amma appa pls" said swadheenta.
"Kya ho raha hai ye mujhe Kuch samjhe Nahi aaraha" said Suhasini with shocked face to hear swadheenta have another brother who is accused of being a murderer.
"tum ye case Nahi logi samjhi tum" ramakrishnan said to her. Every one was confused as what was happening. When Lt choubey said" app swadheenta ma'am ko saach bata dijiye Sir Yehi Sahi hoga " to ramakrishnan.
" kaisa saach' asked preplaxed jaidev sinha who came to consider swadheenta as his own sister after her forgiving him and his intuition said that something  wrong was going to happen that will affect his dear sister so was the case with abhay, simmi, jaya.
"app batiye ya phir mei bataoon" Bunty said "kyonke saach kabhi Nahi chupta hai Sir, mei jaanta hoon ke appne wada kiya tha ke app freedom ko kabhi Nahi bataaoge par jin loogon ne Sir ko maara hai Woh baach jainge Sir Aur Ek innocent ko saza hogi pls Sir bata dijiye" said Bunty Ji.
"kaisa saach amma appa" asked swadheenta to her parents. "ye Kya bol rahe hai ammna"
" saach swadheenta ke tum meri dini ho Aur Kuch Nahi" said revathi as she tried to control her emotion. Sensing the sensitivity of the situation Suhasini said in a firm voice " I think we should take this to the study and I also know that there is major issues that are to be discussed here"
Abhay asked simmi to take Amaan to the room he will inform everything to her later and followed everyone to the study.
"pls aap sab  calm down, Aur phir starting se batayie Kya baat hai Aur konsa saach Aur swadheenta Apka bhai to asad hai phir rajveer kaise pls Kuch batiye" said Suhasini trying to control the situation.
"Mom rajveer Bhaiya ko mei pehli baar Ek jungle mei mili thi actually mom mei Raasta bhul gayi thi camping trip ke time par 6 years ago Aur unhone mujhe bachaya tha terrorist se Aur baad mei pata chala ke Woh mamu Aur mami ke neighbour hai aur mamu mami unhe aapna bete maante hai. Mei unse bas Ek do baar hi mil paayi due his posting par unhone mujhe Ek choti behen ki tarah hi samjha hai mom Woh Aur asad kabhi alag the Hi Nahi mere liye "said teary eye swadheenta." okay. Aur app kis saach ki baat kar rahe the Lt choubey " he merely glanced at the ramakrishnan direction.
Mr ramakrishnan started to say but revathi stopped him" revathi pls let him " asked mami to revathi
"par" "Woh hamari beti hai revathi aur hamari hi rahegi" consoled mamu to ramakrishnan and revathi
"mamu mami Kya" adarsh started " swadheenta was adopted by us" said Mr ramakrishnan with blank face. Dhamake on every one face "what" asked swadheenta in a barely audible voice " we are your parents swadheenta pls believe us dini"
"pairi appa" said swadheenta. She was reeling from the news. And swaying
" because your mother died during childbirth her father was in the army constantly on the mission and he asked us to adopt her. Swadheenta he loved you soo much and asked us to keep you away from harm we agreed because we wanted the child and took you to chennai" said a distraught revathi "dini we love you pls understand us pls" said revathi tears flowing down her cheeks. Swadheenta was about to faint when jaya holds her "swadheenta" shouts everyone as their sister.,daughter, was gone unconscious to the shear revelation of her birth.

One hour later.

Doctor checks swadheenta and says that her blood pressure is high which is due high stress and advised against the stress inducing environment. "I have administered the injection and this here is the prescription" said the doctor and takes her leave.
This was height of everything for swadheenta and her family. Everyone was worried about swadheenta as it was her that bought the sinha family together. Jaya was beside herself because her little sister was suffering again and again and she can't do anything to help ease her pain. It was swadheenta that helped her and her husband to understand each other and bring happiness in their marriage. Simmi was just shocked and was worried and frustrated for her helpleesness for her friend. Jaidev and abhay was trying to help others and was controlling themselves barely. Adarsh was worried for his love and only wanted her happiness he promised to that he will be always be there for her and never let her to be alone ever again.
Suhasini and manohar was not able to understand what was going on with their sweet daughter in law. They were worried for her and trying to analyse the situation and help her in anyway they can.

Flash back ends.

Present time:

After something swadheenta gain consciousness and was trying to under what was going on how did she came to her room when they were in the study discussing and suddenly she remembered the whole scenario and thus dam on her emotion broke and she started crying.
Hearing her cry adarsh rushed to her and tried to console her " ssh my freedom Kuch Nahi hua pls" Soothing her, she calmed down and asked to know the whole truth
"swadheenta pls rest karlo tumhe stress Nahi lena chahiye hum baad mei discuss kar lenge pls" adarsh pleads "Nahi adarsh pls Ek Hi baar mei pata Chal jaye Toh Accha hoga pls" said swadheenta. "pls let's go"

Everyone was assembled in the living room
When abhay saw swadheenta and adarsh coming down " Swadheenta tum Theek ho, app niche Kyu ayi bhabhi, apko stress lene se mana kiya hai na. Bhai app Kyu bhabhi ko niche laye" asked worried abhay. "Nahi abhay let's get this over with" replied swadheenta "Aur mei thik hoon pls app sab tension mat lo" jaya takes swadheenta and makes her sit with herself and adarsh.
"appa ammna pls Kuch mat hide karo mujhe se Aur ammna mei apki hi beti hoon na, pls saach batiye" asked swadheenta for the truth. "dini tumhari health" " ammna pls"
There was heavy silence in the air And then Mr ramakrishnan says "yes it is truth that you are not our own by blood but more than blood" " who is my father appa?" asked swadheenta. " col. Shakti chandra" replied Mr ramakrishnan. "what" was the word that echoed through out the silence filled room.
"yes he is your father. He asked us to take you after the failed attempts to your life due to being his daughter. He was the honest officer thus have many enemies. He asked in return to just keep you safe from....." revathi left the sentence hanging. "safe from whom" asked preplaxed Suhasini. Other were shocked to learn that there were people who want kill children just to get at the people. "safe from the worst human being that is none other than Mr................" everyone shocked to hear the name.