Chapter 1

ONE YEAR BEFORE :

In a dark, damp, dingy algae covered floor lays a man who was broken beyond words. He was covered in bruises, and his own blood. His physical condition is not that he can move at all but his eyes shown with the Ray of hope that someone will come to help him.

He did all he can do and was just waiting for the help to arrive. His tormentors came to know about his act of informing his superior about the impending attack on the city and beat him black and blue.
HIS eyes held hope but also fierce determination to break free from his tormentors.

He remembered how he found about the attack on Delhi and how he managed to inform the army intelligence as unidentified source.

The information that he send the intelligence cost him his freedom as he was about to elope or runway after months of planning strategies.

The one name that took away ground from his feet from his captors were "swadheenta".

They were planning to bring terrorist to his country and how there will be blood shed and how they will use his brother and sister.
Of course they didn't know that the brother-sister duo was his only family.

He was waiting for someone, anyone to come in time because he was suffering from fever, his wounds have become a septic, every part of his body hurt, he was delirious and was fighting the concussion caused due to the severe beating he received during his escape.

The thought of his sister in the clutches of the enemy filled him with the blinding fury
that was itching to release .

He remembered how he came in the clutches of his foes.

Flashback :

Pain. Pain. And more pain.
Even the movement of the eyelids caused him pain.

Slowly he came into counciousness. His body hurts like he jump from height and landed on the rock crushed uneven surface.
He looked around to gather his surroundings.

He gather that he is in the dark room of sorts and by examining himself he came to the conclusion that he is in the enemy's camp.

He tried to remember how he came to be here. All he remembered was falling and the faint scream. His name. "Rajveer Sir".

HIS memories came rushing back full force.
He remembered the fall of his life. The time when it all started the death of col.shakti chandra, his arrest, his trail, his love which became a laughing stock, the stripping of his medals, his cadets rescuing him, his almost love confession, his hug, and finally his jump and the scream.

The scream of his "Naina".

He wanted to know about his cadets. Are they alright, did they make it to the academy. He feared for them mostly he was thinking about naina. She must be broken, first Naveen and now me.

" I have to escape from here make sure that everyone is alright" thought the ever caring rajveer.

He tried to move and he moaned in pain.
Just then he heard the noise like key and lock opening theme rhythm.
Rajveer was delirious, sudden change in the position caused the dizziness spell.
He saw a man crounched in front of him..
" finally you are awake, must tell you that you are a fighter ha" said the man
"don't worry we have work for you till then enjoy the hospitality and then say goodbye to your life" laughed the said man.
The man turned towards the door and called out "come in Doctor and treat him make sure he is not going to be back to serve his nation. He made many obstacles in our path but not now" said the man, turning to rajveer "you are not leaving alive from here. There is nothing you can do to help your friends. Your friends and your country thinks of you as the murderer. A murder that you did not commit come to think of it. It kinda hilarious that none came to help you except your cadets but your friend abandoned and came as a witness against you so sad. Anyway enjoy. " rajveer knew what they were doing they were trying to break him emotionally and physically but what they don't know is, he believes in himself and his cadets and his true friend. He will not break and give in.
Rajveer knows that escape is not easy. he have to do it strategically and apply all his knowledge and skills to understand what they are up to and communicate to bring help.

It had been months that rajveer collected all the evidence and information about the terrorist and their plans for attack.
All these months went to make escape plans and safe routes and gathering information.
All this have been difficult as he was been treated properly but just to keep him alive. The doctor had helped him alot as he was kidnapped from the hospital and he had nothing to lose. The good captain and doc worked together but barely as doc can treat him for most fatal injuries. Both worked together and have been marking building to help escape.

Rajveer with help from the doctor became fit but downplayed his health to trick his captors. They collected all the information and evidence and was successful in informing army about the impending attack on the capital city. And also about the area of their hiding.
Captain rajveer just hoped that the coded message he sent was received by his friend as he knew that all the planning an attack on the Base is dependent on his friend.

Every night captain rajveer surveys the area that is how he came to know about his sister being involved without her knowledge.
As cap rajveer crept along the walls to send the coded message from the communication room that he heard the conversation that makes him to fast forward his plans. He send the message that the plans have to moved by tonight.

He wanted to know more about the situation and crept forward to listen conversation he knew by doing this he is risking everything but he had to know about his sister.
1 person "our people have been stationed and soon the last few preparations will be completed".
2 person " what about the boy" asked "that boy no nothing but have to be careful with him as his sister can be a problem" replied
The person with his back facing rajveer
"swadheenta Ramakrishnan that girl creates problem everywhere. She suspected something fishy and created a ruckus but our people handled the situation don't worry every thing will be fine." said another and moved from the there.

Cap rajveer again send the coded message to the person who can better understand the situation by seeing the Name freedom and act accordingly.
As he was returning to his cell, he was found by the guards and the battle begins. He took down 10 people before succumbing to full force of the guards. He faintly remember that the doctor trying to help him and the sounds of the bullets and he knew no more. Captain rajveer have been relocated to a new place in the same building and have been Mercilessly beaten but the work have been done by our captain rajveer and help is on its way. He hoped that help arrives soon.

At the same time  the message have been received and decoded and the Calverley left in the form of a certain captain and his group of misfit soldiers.

The small group arrived on the site and heard the sound of bullets and knew that the battle has started. They have received the coded map of the area by the person that were helping them unknowingly. So the this group have been in the successful in the assault and the terrorist has been killed at force and powerful offensive assault by the small group that took them by surprise.

Captain to his fellow people 'search the area for any kind of information'
He moved in the direction of the sounds coming from the staircase there lays a man moaning in pain captain reached him than that man said " I am sorry pls save him. I know that I have no time left but pls help him" the man points in the certain direction and his breathing stops. The captain knows that his friend is here and moves in the direction of the staircase that leads down to the storage room. As he reached the door the others also comes to him and asked about the mystery person who helped them to that the captain replied "it seems our well wisher have been locked. Let's move in but make no mistakes as it can also be trap. Understood. Ready move." they opened the door and were frozen in shock as they layed bloodied and near death their rajveer Sir.

Yes this small group consists of a the rajveer best cadets, his pride, his love. And the one true friend to both him and Naveen captain gunraj singh randhawa.

The scream left naina's "rajveer sir". They were running footsteps and his cadets helped him and they carefully brought him out of the building and left from there.
Captain gunny took them to the secluded area that have small house in the middle of nowhere at it was the safe house founded by cap rajveer, Naveen and him. He called his another friend earlier to be present at the safe house and also to be prepared mentally to treat some one and that was none other than doc shalini singhhal
"quick take him to the house doc shalini is waiting" said cap gunny. Alekh, huda, Ali and yudi carefully took him in and into the room as signed by doc shalini " My goodness what have they done to him" said the teary eyed doc "gunny pls tell that the monsters are dead who hurted him" yes shal they are now stop crying and help our friend he need you " replied gunny.