Chapter 2

Present time :

Location unknown :

A person is standing near the window, deep frown on his head he seems to be thinking hard about something. There are many emotions that are changing as he is thinking.

Person pov :

Why is it happening to me. Every time my friends had the unfortunate circumstances to face. First my dear friend Naveen. He was declared as the traitor and then rajveer , he was faced with humiliation and guilt of killing his friend and loving his friend sister.
I was send to kill the person who was sister of my friend.

And now my sister, my only sister who is everything to me. Who believed me when none did. My only family after my mother was killed in revenge. Of course none know that I have a sister. A sister not by blood but by heart. A sister whose wedding I cannot attend. A sister whose wedding became a massacre to hundreds of people. A night where I was snatched of a brother who I had never met.

Now my sister is in danger because her identity is in the cusp of being revealed.
She is the only one who I trust to defend and bring the honour to my friends Naveen and rajveer. I don't like it, not one bit.
She was safe from everything but now that she has accepted to defend the case she will be in line of target. I know that she is the only one who can make the stubborn rajveer more acceptable of the plan or else he will do something that is dangerous and put his life in jeopardy. I know what I have done, by sending Lt choubey to sinha house. I have dragged my sister in this mess. I have promised to keep her safe and to protect her but I had no choice. I know once everything calmed done after the Delhi attack she will be plungeing into the deep water to find about us and that, I don't want, this is the reason that I have contacted her. I know for a fact that she will move heaven and earth to know everything about us and help us. Rajveer is going to kill me. Uggh.
Why my sister have to stubbornly intelligent oh yes I know because she is daughter of col shakti chandra.
Now how make rajveer understand this and how to tell him that I captain gunraj singh randhawa have brought our dear lovely and intelligent sister to defend his case. And that she will be coming here. Chal beta gunny tera Toh ab band bajne wala hai. Ek Toh raj Aur Ek freedom. God save me from these two stubborn bulls.

He was so into the thoughts that doesn't hear that someone was observing him for last hour. " gunny is everything alright" asked worried Dr. Shalini
"of course Dr. Everything is alright" replied gunny.

" captain why do I have a feeling that everything is not all right. There is something that is bothering you. From the time Lt choubey has left. Now pls don't tell me that you don't know what I am talking about. App buhut pareshan hai Aur app Kuch kehna chahte hai. "doc Shalini asked in comforting manner.
" doc rajveer ab kaise hai? " gunny asked his question instead of answering.
" he is fine captain aap pls bataiye Kya baat hai "" I will par iske liye pls app Sab ko meeting room me aane ke liye kahiye Aur meeting room cap rajveer ka room hai" doc Shalini agreed but she for the life of her she cannot understand why gunny called a meeting and had been looking pale like he ready to be in the line of fire " cap" Shalini was hesitantly called him

" don't worry doc just call everyone because what I am about to reveal is most important and rajveer is going to kill me and I need the defence that you and others are going to provide me. I will be waiting in rajveer room" said gunny in serious and joking manner.

Doc Shalini now knew that something is very serious and dangerous is about to happen and prayed that everything to be alright.
"okay. I will call everyone" replied doc Shalini.

Doc Shalini went to the common room where the newly made lieutenant are congregated.
" Ma'am aap yahan aap Toh sir ko medicine dene gayi thi Sab thik hai na, I mean rajveer sir Woh thik hai" asked Lt naina.
" Haan naina Woh thik hai Maine Abhi cap ki dressing ki hai he is much better now" said doctor Shalini " but pls app Sab captain ke room me chaliye meeting ke liye"

" Meeting, par ma'am app ne  to kaha Abhi Sab thik hai to phir ye meeting" asked Lt yudi

" yes meeting, Lt yudi jo ke cap gunny ne  organised ki hai so let's go"

" okay. Chaliye" they said as one . And proceeded towards cap gunny's room. " lieutenant where are you going" asked doc Shalini

" ma'am meeting ke liye app ne Toh kaha ke captain gunny ne meeting ke liye bolaya hai" said huda.

"Haan huda par cap gunny ke nhi balki cap rajveer ke room mei"  Aur Haan naina pls Kya tum pls cap rajveer ke pass hi rehna because I think ke Kuch Aisa reveal hone wala that will cause cap to behave irrationally and to panic " asked doc Shalini to naina
Ali, Pooja, huda, yudi, and naina became anxious and started questioning Shalini but alekh said something that made them shut up and move towards cap rajveer room
" kaheko faltu baat kar rele ho. Jab meeting mein mei ustaad Sab baatane hi ko bolaya hai. Aur waise Bhi Apne ko ko dikheich lagrela hai hai doctor Shalini ko Bhi Kuch Bhi Nahi pata. Abhi Chalo. Faltu me magachmari karna tum sabko"

Rajveer room :

Everyone came to the room and waited for captain gunny to start the meeting.

Captain rajveer " app Sab yahan Ek saath"
" Haan, ye Sab yahan kyunke Maine kaha hai" said gunny.
Kya hua gunny Sab thik hai na

"Haan raj Sab thik hai he took a deep breath and" said "rajveer I thik we should tell them about freedom"

A shadow cross over rajveer he does not understand what gunny is trying to do.

" What!" exclaimed rajveer. He do not want swadheenta to be involved in any of these situations now or ever.
" Raj mai..  Maine tera case reopen karwaya hai. Col shakti murder case." gunny took a deep breath and he was readying himself to tell rajveer about swadheenta taking as his defence attorney. " Raj Maine..... OK gunny you can do this be calm Nahi Toh ye raj tujhe mar dega, mumbling to himself "freedom is your defence lawyer"

" what the hell, Kya kiya tune?" thundered rajveer