Chapter 6

LOCATION : SINHA HOUSE

Suhasini sinha was not pleased to hear that there are people who wants to harm her family. Not that she was happy to know that swadheenta's family has kept secrets from them but was neither she was glad to know the truth.

She could not blame swadheenta. Her daughter in law suffered more than anyone in this debacle.
Suhasini could see her struggling to be strong for everyone. She could see her sweet daughter in law fighting with herself, with her emotions so as not to completely broke down. What shocked Suhasini is that swadheenta is daughter of col. Shakti chandra, the reputed army personnel, statergic mind behind many successful military operations, bane of the enemies on the front lines.
News of col chandra death was huge shock. But at the trail of col chandra murder case, there was many who were surprised, shocked and disgusted to know that cap rajveer killed col chandra in cold blood for his so called love.
And now swadheenta was amandant that it was not cap rajveer that killed col chandra just by listening to the person who she never met. Main thing that was bothering her was why now? After everything that happened, now that swadheenta was feeling relief after fighting for asad, giving him relief by removing the black dot of being terrorist. As if there is no rest for swadheenta. Swadheenta was special for her, she could now understand her better. After knowing that she (swadheenta) was the one to give the hope to abhay and simmi about her not giving up and that she (Suhasini) loved them equally but was just upset with them for marrying without their permission. Swadheenta solved the misunderstanding between them. Not only that but also helped jaya and jaidev without interfering in their lives. And now a lieutenant arrives and says that she was to the lead the case of capt. Rajveer and col. Chandra murder case. She was so in engrosed in her thinking that she didn't realised that swadheenta was observing her and wanted to talk to her.

Swadheenta pov:

Swadheenta : mom aap se baat karni hai.
She got no response from her, after calling her for a couple of minutes swadheenta shook her.
Swadheenta : mom aap thik ho. Aap naraz ho mujhse. Mein aapko Sab baatana chahti thi mom but Sab kuch aise fastly hua, mom aapko kuch bhi batane ka time hi nahi mila. Mom pls don't hate me. Pls mom. Mom mein a apse kuch bhi hide nahi karna chahti thi mom. Mom kuch toh boliye, pls mujhe daant lejiye par don't hate me mom. Pls.
Tears were continuously flowing down her cheeks. Swadheenta was verge of breakdown, she did not want to lose any of her relation. She was crying, hicupping pleading suhasini to understand her not to blame her parents. What she wants even swadheenta could not understand.

Here everyone was shocked to see swadheenta so vulnerable, pleading not to hate her. How can anyone hate her. She is the light of hope, of happiness.
Swadheenta : Mom mein apko batana chahti thi but mom, mein apko kuch kahon isse pehle hi mujhe bhaiya ki death ki news mili. Mom bhaiya kisi ka khoon nahi kar sakte. Bhaiya bahut acche hai. Woh dad ko nahi Mar sakte. Agar aap ek baar bhaiya se mili hoti na mom aap bhi yehi kehti ke woh kisi ko aise nahi marte. Bhaiya dad ko kyun marte aur woh bhi isiliye kyuonki woh kisi se pyaar karte hain. Nahi mom bhaiya ko na frame kiya gaya hai. Pls mom, dad app Sab samajhiye na.

Kisi ke kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai ki woh kya kahe.

Kabhi Swadheenta ro rahi hai.
Toh kabhi keh rahi hai usse nafrat mat karo, aur phir apne bhai ke wakalat kar rahi.
Sab ko samajh aata hai ki use buhat gehra asar hue Sab se.

Adrash moves forward and engulfs swadheenta in a hug, : swadheenta koi tumse nafrat nahi karta. Hum Sab tumse bahut pyaar karte hain. Mamu, mami, mom dad. Aur mein bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse. Pls aise nahi rote.

Swadheenta : toh mom mujhe baat kyun nahi kar rahi....... With a cute pout

Suhasini : tum mujhe kuch bolne dogi tu mein kuch bolon aur waise bhi mein kyun tumse naraz rahon. Mein bilkul bhi naraz nahi hoon tumse.

They know that swadheenta was at edge of breakdown, they have to handle her very carefully. All these revelation about her life is taking a toll on her mental health.