Chapter 4

Swadheenta took the appointment letter and went to rajveer.
Swadheenta : bhai ye Kya hai. Aap ne mujhe bataya Kyu Nahi ke apko kma mein appointed kiya gaya hai. Woh jagah jahan aap kabhi student hua karte the Aur ab aap wahan teach karoge. Wow this is so amazing, celebration Toh banta hai. Right. Chalo phir ab aapne lunch banaye hai to main dessert banati hoon.
While saying this she moved towards the kitchen to prepare dessert not giving him chance to say anything.

Rajveer was dumbstruck listening to her,
Ye freedom ko Kahan se mil gaya appointment letter. Oh right raj, aap ne hi to kaha tha ke doll tu pls study Saaf karegi mein ab Aur paper's Aur mail Nahi dekh sakta, ab bhugto.

Freedom sun meri baat mein ne Abhi Kuch reply Nahi kiya mein Toh posting change karwane ke liye letter post karne wala hoon. Kma Nahi jaraha, I can't do this freedom
HIS eyes got misty. How can he go there where he will be haunted by the memories. Mein kaise freedom. He started to cry. Unable to control himself further, today he wants the comfort of his family, to show his vulnerability, swadheenta was only one that can fix him up after his emotional wreakage. He broke down completely staring at his hands that pulled the trigger that took the life of his best friend.
Swadheenta was terrified seeing his brother completely torn apart, as if dying a thousand death every second.,showing his vulnerability. She has to do something, looking here and there for something as if she was lost at what to do, she cannot let him go away from her, thinking that if he stays in his guilt she will lose him forever. She cannot lose his brother as she lost her family, she remembered everything. No, no. Not my Bhaiya, please, she started panicking.
She got hold of herself. She was getting frustrated and angry at herself and her brother. She have to get her brother to understand that he did not kill his best friend. So she did what she thought was best at that moment. Tears rolling down her face, she slapped him. Hard.
Swadheenta : aapne Nahi maara unhe.
Rajveer  was shocked that his sweet little girl, his doll, his freedom has slapped him. That's when he remembered what she said "aapne Nahi maara unhe" Kya kaha tumne freedom

Swadheenta : Maine kaha ki aapne Nahi maara captain Naveen Singh ahluwalia ko. Samjhe aap. Kaise manliya aapne that you are the murderer. Bhai aapko yaad hai aap hi ne mujhe dosti ka Matlab samjhaya tha.
Doll family ke baad Agar Koi rishta important hai Toh Woh dosti ka rishta hai. Aur saacha dost Woh hota hai jo aapne dost ko marta hua na dekh sake Aur use khud maarde. Bhai Ajj Bhi mein Apne friends ke liye mein Yahi khubi dhoondti hoon. Ke kabhi Koi Aisa pal aye Toh Woh mujhe khud maarde.

Rajveer was looking at his sister as she was an alien. How did she remember those words said by him. As he said those words nearly 4 years ago, that was the last conversation with her he had, before he lost her. Lost her due to her head injury causing amnesia. Then he remembered that since morning he was calling her as doll,Not freedom. And she didn't asked him why was he calling her doll and not freedom. This was the indication that she remembered but in his guilt he did not concentrate what he was saying. He called her doll when they were together with their families but after that incident he started calling her freedom so as to remain in his sister life even like an stranger.

Swadheenta : ha bhai, I remembered. Tears rolling out, smudging her kajal.
Rajveer could not believe that she remembered, he was looking at her like she will disappear if he will even blink his eyes. His sister. He hesitantly moved his hand to touch her face. He cupped her face gently​ as if touching the newborn baby. He wiped her tears away. Making him believe that his sister really remembered him.
Swadheenta : Bhai​, I am so sorry Maine apko maara. Dard horaha hoga na. Sorry. She said Cupping his face.
Rajveer just shook his head in no, and hugged her tight. She was not only his sister but also like his daughter.
Meri gudiya tujhe saach mein Sab yaad agaya
Swadheenta : Haan Bhaiya. Everything.
She was smiling. Having her brother know that she remembered was making her feel lite.
Bhaiya Maine law ke liye apply kiya hai. She mumbled.
Rajveer : what was that, I didn't hear.
Swadheenta : I have applied for law studies. Bhaiya pls gussa mat ho.
Rajveer stilled at her word, she applied for law.
Rajveer : kyun, Aur Ek baat, tujhe Sab yaad hai, when did you remembered. He wanted to know everything.
Swadheenta : thik hai main apko bataungi par apko promise karna hoga ke aap posting change Nahi karwaoge. Bhai please understand na, hamare paas sirf ye Raasta hai Woh Sab details collect karne ka. Which led to arrest of cap Naveen, Bhaiya Maine ne is case ko follow kiya hai Aur conclusion, Bhaiya something is fishy.
Bhaiya main apse promise Karti hoon mere law study ki wajah se a apko Koi problem Nahi hogi. I want to help bhai, Aur Woh main sirf lawyer bankar hi kar sakti hoon. Please Bhaiya samjho na.
Rajveer : swadheenta please main Tumko phir se Nahi kho sakta. No tum law Nahi karogi. Please Kuch Aur profession choose karlo.
Swadheenta : okay, Agar aap Yahi chahte ho Toh ye form par padhlo. Law Nahi Toh Yahi karongi. She distangle herself and forwards the form to him.