Chapter 7

Location :Sinha house

Everyone was worried for swadheenta who was looking very tired all of a sudden.

Suhasini: swadheenta kya baat hai tum thik ho na? Kuch kehna chahti ho.
Swadheenta: woh mom mein..... Mein
Isse pehle swadheenta kuch bole lt chaubey voice out
Sir mein ne swadheenta ma'am se baat ki hai woh case le ne ko ready hai. Sir woh aap ek baar baat karlo ma'am se. Woh bahot zyaada pareshan hai.

Lt chaubey : ma'am aap sir se baat kariye. Sorry ma'am janta hoon ye sahi waqt nahi hai par shayad sir se baat karne par thoda relax ho jainge.
He forwarded the cell towards swadheenta.

Everyone present there was startled that lt chaubey was still there and made the call to confirm that swadheenta is ready to fight the case. They were bewildered that lt had the audacity to make a call and also asked swadheenta to talk to the person on the other side.

Abhay: excuse me! What do you think you are doing? Dikh nahi raha ke swadheenta iss waqt kis situation mein. Woh kitni pareshan hai and you just made a call and confirmed that she is taking the case. Are you out of your mind mister. Ye kya tariqa hai, first you came here without permission aur
   Was all he could say as they heard swadheenta's crying voice.

Swadheenta: bhai
Other side (O. S) : hey sweetheart ye kya meri pari ro rahi hai. Maine kaha tha na meri pari roti hui bilkul acchi nahi lagti.

Swadheenta: Mein nahi ro rahi bhai. Mein toh apki strong pari hoon na? Mein nahi ro rahi. Bhai kahan ho aap?ye sab kya ho raha hai? Kuch nahi samajh aaraha hai mujhe? Apko pata hai Mein ne kitna try kiya apko contact karne ke liye.

Author's NOTE :
So, here I am after a long time and with the short update. Hope you like it. I can say this, that the update will very slow. I will try to get this story to fruition. I would like to thank all of the people who voted and commented and made me realise that this is pending and I need to complete it. Pls do vote and comment. I would love to hear from you.