Chapter 7

Brandon's Pov
I have been hanging out with Shane, Ryland, and Max for the past week. My mom says that I look a lot happier, and I do feel happy when I'm with him. Max. I don't know how he does it but for starters I feel less alone, I finally have people who make me feel wanted (including my mom). When I'm with him I can't help but smile. I don't think he even realizes he's the most amazing person I think I've ever met. He is just breathe taking and I want him to stay.
Ryland and Shane both include me a lot so my mom told me to invite them to dinner next week.
*ring*
I grab my backpack and run outside remembering that I get to walk Max home today.
I head outside as I see Max.
"Hey Brandon" I hear him say and he smiles.
"Hey how was Mr. K's class?" I ask
"It was such shit, Stacy was in there" he says looking down.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there" I say taking his hand.
He freezes and I quickly take my hand back
"Sorry" I whisper.
"It..it's okay I just wasn't expecting it" he says and I see a blush on his face.
We start heading to his house. On our walk I just listen to him talking. Oh god the way he talks.. Hearing his voice just brings a smile to my face.

                            Max's Pov
Brandon and I are getting closer and closer but I'm so afraid to let him in. I can barely talk to Shane and Ryland still. I have so many problems I'm afraid once they all find out they will leave.. Because everyone leaves.. even the people who promise they will stay.
Brandon is becoming important and it scares the shit out of me...
*hears Brandon's voice and snaps out of my mental talk*
He says "my mom wanted me to invite you to our house."
"You, Ryland, and Shane" he adds.
I laugh "you're being so awkward about it, it's just dinner right?" I ask
He replies "yes, but I've never had anyone over at my house before" he says.
Why? Don't you have friends
* I say in my head realizing it's rude*
"Oh okay, well I'll ask Shane tonight and I'll give you and answer tomorrow at school if that's okay?" I say smiling
"Of course and take your time, she just wants it next week sometime so like we can make a date" he replies
"A date?" I smirk joking around with him
"Stoppp, not like that" he says blushing
Brandon looks up and says "by the way we're at your house now, so I have to go, but text me okay"
"Okay okay" I say as I head inside.

Shane's Pov

I hear the front door open and footsteps following. Max walks across the rooms and plops on the couch.
"Hey how was school?" I ask looking up from my desk in the corner.
"Shane?" I hear Max say nervously.
"What's up buddy?" I say back.
"Brandon's mom wants to know if you, Ryland, and I will come over for dinner next week?" He looks up with a wishful face.
"Hm, I think we can make that happen. We'll have to see if Ryland has a day free" I smile back at him.
Max picks up his backpack and grabs something out.
"Whatcha got there" I ask.
He looks up and smirks and I look at him confused. He suddenly shows me his sketchbook and opens to the 6th page.
"Is that Cheeto and Uno" I snort, staring at the drawing I realize he has Uno kissing Cheeto paw with Cheeto glaring.
"This is really too accurate but like you could've made it Cheeto trying to over take me and Ryland" I chuckle.
This kids art is so good, I've never seen someone his age make it look so detailed. Man that's giving me ideas, he could totally help me come up with new merch. I would be so proud to have his art be seen.
*suddenly I hear Rylands voice*
"Shane?" I hear him yell, me and max looking up.
"Welcome home babe" I smile at him and pull him into my arms.
"U-um Ryland?" Max says quietly.
"Hm?" Ryland looks up at Max.
"Do you have time next week to go to Brandon's house for dinner, I-I know it might inconvenience you, but his mom wanted to thank you and Shane for letting him come over so often" he fidgets his fingers.
"Oh really? No no that's totally fine I'd be happy to go. It'll be fun, you should ask him if next Wednesday works" Ryland says as I see Max pull out his phone typing a mile a minute.
"Then it's all settled next Wednesday will be a blast I'm sure" I smile looking at Ryland.
Max looks up with a smile "I-I'm actually really excited, I've never really been over to anyone house, and Allison was the only friend I had so I'm glad I met Brandon because it would've been lonely without him".
"I'm glad you met him too, he seems like a good kid" I reply.

//Guys I know it's been too long and if you still like this story sorry for leaving like that, but I have a few ideas of where to make this story head// ~G