Lucas's POV.

Once Will arrived everyone couldn't hold in their sadness anymore, We all hugged and cried in front of Max's house. I don't cry very much... I mean yes I cried when we thought Will was dead.... And Yes I cried when El died or disappeared... And yes I'm crying now. I don't car though I've already Lost Eleven I don't want to lose Max too.
  "Have they already took Billy's body?" Will asks
    We all nod. Just when Chief Hopper comes up to us.
  "Hey kids, we need to talk to all of Max's closest friends. Come with me." Hop says and walks toward his police car.
   We all follow. "Are we going to the station?" I ask
   "Yes we need to talk to all of you separately." Hop says an tells us to get in. Will sits in the passenger seat and Dustin, Mike, and I climb into the back.

   Once we arrive a the police station we're all separated and  questioned, I am questioned by a woman.
   "When was the last time you saw, Max."
   "At the end of school."
  "Are you and Max close?"
  "We're best friends."
"Have you ever liked Max more than a friend?"
  "Um... Yes..."
  "Have you and Max ever been In an argument?"
  "Just once."
  "What was this argument about?"
"We were fighting over Dustin... Because he liked Max and so did I and she liked Dustin and we just argued for awhile... But we're over it."
   The woman nods. "Do you know of anyone who doesn't like Max... At all."
  "Hmm... Her brother didn't like her, but other than that I don't think so."
  "Thank You." The woman says and opens  the door. I walk out and I'm greeted by my friends.
  "Those questions were weird." Mike  says
"Yea and personal." I answer
"Okay Kids, I'll drive each of you home and you are to stay home. No funny buisnes like last time." Hopper says to us
  "But last Time we helped alot." Dustin says
  "But you could've been killed and we don't want anyone else in danger." Hop says
  "Wait... You think Max is In danger?" Will asks.
  "I'm afraid so... We think she was kidnapped by a world known guy." Hop says and  makes us get into his car. 

Hop drives us all home without saying another word he wouldn't answer our questions. He was seriously annoying, just ignoring u like that...

I am going to try and put everyone in their own POV so be ready.