Mike's POV

Even though I was devastated from the loss if my first love... I was trying to hold in my pain and focus on this note and how to find Max.
"Does she say where she is?" I ask looking over Will's shoulder to read the note.
"Nope, the only hidden message is Help Me." Will says
"Why would she have to make a hidden message in the note?" Lucas asks
"Maybe... Maybe her kidnapper was watching her write this." Dustin suggests.
"Well, keep the note and let's keep looking." I say and begin walking. Everyone follows me as we keep walking around calling Max's name. We were really deep into the woods.
"Wait! Sshhh!" Lucas shushes us and we all stop walking.
"What is it?" Will asks
"Dude, I literally just said Sshhh." Lucas says."Do you guys here that? Or am I going crazy?"
We all sat in silence for a few minutes then we heard it. Men... Men were talking in hushed tones. We all snuck toward the sounds and hid behind a tree. We looked through a bush and saw two men. That's when we noticed that we had walked all the way to The Hawkins Lab.
"I hate this place." Lucas scowled.
"What are they saying?" Will asks an tries to scoot closer to the gate.
"Will, don't get too close. These men are evil... Or bad." I tell him
"How do you know?" Will asks me
"These people made your fake body, and they held El here her whole life, and the entrance to the Upside-Down is in there." I tell him
Will grows quiet... Shit.. I forgot Will hates it when people talk about the Upside-Down he claims that his stomach gets nauseated when someone even says it.
  "Oh... Sorry Will, I didn't mean to-" I begin to say but Will interupts me with coughing.
    He coughed for a while then he began gagging.
   "Will! Are you okay?!" Lucas asks an begins patting Will on the back.
   Will is still gagging.
  "Oh my god... There's something in his throat!" I yell and slap Will's back.
    On that hit on the back he throws up a long slimy black slug. Will falls to the floor trying to catch his breath.
   "Are you alright Will? What was that?!" Dustin asks
   "I... I'm... Fine." Will was still trying to catch his breath.
  "What is that thing?" I ask looking at the Slug
  "Slug." Will says
"Why? Why was it in your throat?" Dustin asks
  Will shrugs."Alot of them are in my stomach... Ever since I left that... Place."
  "Have you gotten it checked out?" I ask
   He shakes his head. "My mom doesn't even know about it."
  "Hey! What are you kids doing over there?"
    We look through the gate and see a man walking up to us.
   "They saw us." Dustin says
  "What do we do?" Will asks standing to his feet.
  "We Run!" I say an start running away.