Dustin's POV.

WARNING; very sad chapter I'm going to cry writing it but... Sorry

Lucas channels me on the supercomm an tells me that we're going out to look for Max. I immediately agree and find some comfy clothes and pack a bag full of snacks. I sneak outside trying not to alarm my parents and ride my bike to Will's house. My supercomm can't reach his house since its so far away and I couldn't risk being seen so I channel him outside of his house.
  "Will do you read? Over." After a few minutes of silence he answers.
"Yup, what's up Dustin? Over."
"I'm outside, sneak out. We're going to look for Max. Over." I tell him
"Are you crazy! My brother watches me like a hawk and so does my mom. Ever since that incident a few months ago. Over." Will says frantically
  "Oh well, find a way out. We're meeting in front of Mike's house. See you there. Over and out." I start heading back toward Mike's house. 
   I'm almost past Lucas's house when I hear a loud high pitch scream and  a gun shot coming from the woods. I thought it was Max... So I turn and ride my bike into the forest... And I quickly realize... This Is the exact same spot that the police founds Will's bike when he was missing. I don't care... All I'm worried about is finding the person who screamed. I here another scream and crying. I'm close. Then a see a pink dress lying on the ground covered with blood.

I know I know... Sorry.

"Oh my-" I run to the body. I see a gun without bullets laying by a tree. I run up to the body an gasp.
"Oh my... El? Eleven!" I put my arms around her. "What's wrong? Who did this to you?"
"Bad men."
"We've missed you El, you can ride to Mike's with me." I tell her as I begin to cry.
"Can't move... I'm sorry." She begins breathing hard and then stops... Actually... She doesn't just stop panting... She stops breathing. Her body is in my arms. She doesn't move.
  "No, no no no no no. Come on El!" I shake her. She's gone... I begin to cry. I lay her body down and cover her with leaves."So long old friend." I run back to my bike and ride all the way to Mike's as fast as I could...I see Mike and Lucas standing in the woods in front of his house. I pull beside them an don't say a word.
  "Dustin? Are you okay? Have you been crying?" Mike asks me his face full of concern.
  I nod..."I-I found Eleven."

Don't hate me.