Will's POV

As I ran away from the guy chasing us I thought about the slug. Should I tell Mom? Should I tell Jonathan? Should I tell a Priest?! I could have a frickin demon in me from the... Um... You know. If these people are 'evil' could they have been the ones who kidnapped Max and killed Billy? Shouldn't we sneak in that place and look for her?
  "Come back here!" The man yells at us an try to run faster.
   At that moment Mike trip over a tree root and crumples to the ground, and we being the good friends try to help him up. But if course his ankle is twisted and he cannot stand up. Lucas and Dustin pick him up. Too late. The man is right behind us. We're gonners. A hand gribs the back of my neck and pulls me back words.
  "Let go of me!" I yell but his grip tightens. He grabs a hold of Dustin and  he yelps.
   "Hey! Leave them alone you bastard!" Lucas yells and pulls out a wrist rocket from his backpack. And aims at the guy.
   The man laughs"You really think a slingshot without amo scares me boy! You kids are coming with me!" The man says and begins pulling Dustin and I away from the others. With Lucas's help Mike limps to follow. Lucas follows also.
  "Can you let go of my neck?!" I yell he had a really tight grip it hurts.
  "Nope!" He pulls us into the gate and opens the door to the building pushing us in.
    He lets go of Dustin and  I's necks.
"What are you gonna do with us huh?" Mil asks
  "We'll see what Brenner says." The dude says and looks at me. "You look familiar, what's your name?"
  "Umm, I'm Will Byers." I tell him
"Oh! Your that boy who Joyce Byers went crazy over because you were taken by our monster."
  "Holp up, you made the demigorgan?!" I ask
  "Well we opened the gate with the help of 011 and the monster escaped."
  "You killed Eleven." Mike mutters
"We did, but only because she wouldn't cooperate with us. We have a new girl to help us with the expiraments." He said we all looked at each other.
  "Can we see her?" Lucas asks
"I guess it wouldn't hurt... Follow me." He walks away and we follow.

Going home tomorrow its an 9 hour drive I don't wanna go home Kentucky is beautiful! ;( anyways enjoy!