Max's POV

Im skipping Dustin's POV sorry :(

I was tired... I didn't get any sleep... I've been Gone from my family and friends for about a day and a half and last night Dr. Brenner came in my room and told me that we have alot of work to do... I'm pretty scared.
My door creaks open and Dr. Brenner walks in. "You ready to begin?"
I don't speak.
"Come on honey, You'll be fine... We aren't doing any dangerous work today." Brenner says
I sigh and still don't say anything and stand up out of bed... This hospital gown flows down to my knees and I follow Brenner out of the room.
"What-What are we doing today?" I stutter
"First, we cut your hair. Second we test you." Brenner says
"Cut my hair?! No." I say, I love my hair nobody is cutting it.
"You have too, your hair blocks your powers." Brenner says
"You are not cutting my hair!" I yell
"It's not like we're shaving your whole head we're just cutting it shorter." Brenner says
  "How short?"  I ask him
   He measured my hair to my shoulder. "About here."
  "No! Too short!"
"Too bad, we're at the room and you're cutting your hair." Brenner says and grabs my arm and drags me into a room.
   The room was white (Of course it was)  and there was a barber chair right in the middle if the room. A weird looking guy stood behind the chair smiling.
   "Ummm... I don't think this guy wants to cut my hair, I think he wants to cut my head." I say and turn to walk out the door. Brenner steps in from of me.
   "You're not leaving Max. Your hair gets cut then you leave." He says.
   "No! I'm not cutting my FUCKING HAIR!" I try to run toward the door. Brenner grabs my arm and throws me back toward the chair. I don't care I try to run again this time I make it to the door and open it but Brenner slams the door shut. I scream... My wrist was still in the door. Brenner grabs me and slings me into the chair. The barber comes at me and puts a cloth over my nose and mouth. It stinks..... Ew... I'm tired. The last thing I hear is 'I should've picked another girl maybe that boy who disappeared.'

Okay I have an Idea but I need everyone's opinion I'm thinking about making a series of GONE like different stories and different people. Comment if I should.