The trio

Catlin found the three girls interesting. There was Annie who seemed to not like them very much, but Yasmin assured her that wasn't her fault. Yasmin seemed to like them though according to Clara that's just how she was and Lizzie was still sleeping so she hadn't really gotten to know her. Annie had left with Clara going to check on Lizzie as Leona healed watching her as if she was a protective mother. " Annie's known Lizzie ever since she was little so you'll have to excuse her behavior she's just worried." Yasmin explained. " How old are they?" Catlin asked interested. " Annie is around 500, but Lizzie is around 150 so there's quite an age gap. Lizzie didn't care though she was only five when demons killed her whole family and Annie just barely saved her. Ever since then Annie has just been really protective of her." Yasmin explained. " I see how did you come across them." Catlin asked. " Well believe it or not they saved my life. I've been on my own for 100 years of my life I didn't see the point of making any friends sense everyone around me seemed to get killed. I was probably just around 100 when I had ran into Annie and Lizzie. There had been an outbreak in demons and we had been forced to fight together. Then Lizzie had asked which school I had come from and me not knowing anything about angels said I dropped out why? So they took me to Bianca and I was put into Lorion." Yasmin told and Catlin raised an eyebrow at the familiar name. " Bianca Neil?" Catlin asked recalling her roommates old roommates name. " You've heard of her then? Bianca was one of the three leaders of Loya. Who's your roomate?" Yasmin asked cuorsity laced in her voice. " Jessica, so what happened to her and the other leader that made me have to take control of leadership?" Catlin asked and Yasmin's face darkened. " Bianca was killed in the battle of Gracelyn capital of Sora. As for Emily she's been mind controlled I don't know if she's back to normal now but that's probably why." Yasmin explained. " No wonder Jessica didn't want to talk about it." Catlin grimaced glad she hadn't pushed for information. " I can imagine she wouldn't her and Bianca were really close though it was hard on everybody. There was hardly anyone who didn't like Bianca. She was just that kind of person. It was only 5 years ago and if you ask me she was as effected by it as Abby was of Kyle's betrayal." Yasmin sighed.
" Who's betrayal?" Catlin asked confused. " Abby's old boyfriend." Yasmin answered a tone of dislike in her voice. Catlin was going to ask more about Kyle when Leona entered. " Lizzie will be fine, she's awake if you want to see her. I have to go and help Abby call if you need me" Leona smiled and with that she left the house. Yasmin ran into the room where Lizzie was laying wrapping her friend in a hug. " I'm so glad you're alright, you had me worried!" Yasmin fussed as Lizzie laughed stroking her hair. " I'm fine Yammy, It'll take more than a run with Void to kill me?" She grinned.
" You faced Void?" Catlin said recalling her recent experience with Lucius and according to Abby he was even more powerful. " Temporarily so that the others could escape the three of us did, but he had caught on fire in the middle of the fight. Do you know why?" Lizzie asked sensing that she did. " Abby she turned into Inferno and killed Lucius she's in a coma as of right now, but that is probably why." Catlin explained. " Well I'll have to thank her when she's up. Thank you both for helping us earlier." Lizzie thanked. " Its no problem Lizzie, you're a good friend of mine though I have to admit I didn't recognize the three of you at first." Clara blushed embarrassed. " Its alright we look horrible and to be honest I probably wouldn't of recognized us either." Yasmin laughed. " So who are you?" Lizzie asked the question directed at Catlin. " Catalina Angel of Weapons, but please call me Catlin." Catlin introduced herself. " I'm Skia Co-Angel of Darkness, this is my partner Yenla or Yasmin Co-Angel of Love, and my adopted mom Everglade or Annie Angel of Revenge." Lizzie said fully introducing them. " Do you know why Leona had to leave." Catlin asked Clara wanting to know what part she had in Abby's recovery. " She's trying to rebuild Abby's mental strength with the help of Psyrene." Clara explained. " So where are you two going?" Lizzie asked. " I'm staying with Clara." Catlin said giving Clara a look that told her there was no use  arguing with her." Well I was half way hoping I could stay with you guys  while I'm looking for India, but it's up to you three if you want us." Clara said. The two girls both looked towards Annie who looked at Lizzie.
" I'd be fine with Clara as for Catlin that's up to you two." Annie said and Catlin knew that if it were up to Annie she wouldn't be staying. " Well I don't really know her so I don't know. What do you think Yammy?" Lizzie asked and Yasmin gave her a shocked look. " Well from what I talked with her about Catlin's a good fighter and she's trustworthy as for behavior she's honestly a lot like Annie." Yasmin summoned up. " Am not!" Both girls shouted at her and Catlin could see them holding back a laugh. " whatever." They both huffed and this time they actually did start laughing. " Its not funny." They glared and Catlin was starting to get frustrated at them saying the same thing. " It kinda is just a little Ann." Clara laughed. Annie just rolled her eyes as Catlin glared at Clara. " Alright you two can stay, but Catlin I want to get to know you and Clara, you and I have catching up to do." Lizzie agreed and Catlin smiled. " Right so where do you want to start?" Catlin asked. " The beginnings always a good place to start." Yasmin suggested and with that Catlin started telling the trio her life.

Secrets of AngelsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara