Leona

Catlin didn't know weather to be worried or upset. She hadn't seen Lola or Abigail for days and Lola had missed her training secession with her. Part of her thought there was a perfectly good reason for her being gone the other part knew Lola would never miss without telling her why. Sighing Catlin went into the hospital to check on Abby. She was one of the few that were allowed visits with her, because of her state. Catlin entered and almost gasped as she saw how much her friends condition had changed. The whole side of her face was completely burned and well all of her was covered in severe burns. " What's wrong with her." She asked Leona who had just come in. " Inferno,  for some reason she is a little more then upset with Abby." Leona sighed going to put her hands on her. " I thought we killed Inferno." Catlin said confused. " I don't really understand it either, but apparently one of them cannot live without the other. If you wanted to know more I'd ask Abigail she's the only one who was in contact with Abby." Leona said. " You mean she was awake and you didn't tell me!" Catlin responded hurt filling her voice. " She wasn't awake Catlin, Abigail was in her mind." Leona said softly. " Abigail can do that?" Catlin said her voice confused. " Abigail and Abby have what we call an Angel connection. Every Angel has two Abby's is Abigail and Clara. Basically this means that they always know when each other are in danger and also have a sort of bond. We called her hoping that bond would be enough to get Abby awake." Leona explained. " Instead it only dragged her into Abby's mind. So what did Abigail find out?" Catlin asked. " Abby wants people to figure out whatever they could about Abby's past." Leona told her. " So where did they go? I could go after them." Catlin said excited to actually be back into the action. " Catlin they left days ago, I recommend trying to get Clara to tell you since she knows the most about Abby other than Abigail." Leona said.
" Ok thanks Leona." Catlin grinned she was about to leave when Leona grabbed her arm. " Thank you." She said and Catlin gave her a confused look. " I know you two are friends, but not a lot of the Angels would be willing to what you are doing just because you care about her, so thank you." Leona told her and Catlin realized Leona was closer to Abby then she had thought." Leona if you know something about her you need to tell me." Catlin said quietly and Leona gave her a shocked look.
" The only thing I have to tell you is that I've known her longer then almost anyone and she told me if anyone found out about her she'd be sent to hell alone. There is no way I'd doom her to Talorn on my own free of will." Leona said looking at Abby.
" So I was right you do know something." Catlin said quitley. " She was my best friend before Abigail came along, she's my Angel connection." Leona sighed. " That dosn't make sense you said each person has two and you just gave Abby three." Catlin pointed out. " No I didn't she might be mine, but I'm not hers. She is unintentionally tearing me apart." Leona said her voice breaking. " May I ask how old you are?" Catlin said." I just turned 5,000 a couple months ago I met her when I was 30 so a while back ago." Leona told her. " When this is all done I'll make sure she hangs out with you again." Catlin promised. " It's alright I've still got Emily though with her missing and Bianca dead I was hoping she'd visit." Leona sighed. " Wait your the leader of Oraeus." Catlin realized as Leona smiled sheepishly. " Yep when Emily was found out to be under mind control I was thrown into the leadership rule and as you can see I'm not a leader. I'm a soft spoken archer nowhere in my personality am I a leader. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a survivor and I adjust really well. If you can't get her to see me it's alright." Leona smiled though it seemed sad to her. " No it's not alright Leona. From what I heard you are an amazing girl and don't deserve to be pushed aside like this." Catlin replied angrily and Leona looked at her shocked." Thank you Catlin, but I don't deserve all of this. Especially from a stranger. Now I wish you best of luck." Leona told her before exiting out of the room. Catlin looked at Abby one last time before she left as well. Walking out she grabbed her red hoverboard. She still really hadn't gotten used to flying them yet, but she was getting better.
Catlin landed before knocking on the door to Annie's safe house. The door opened and she saw Lizzie her pink hair up in a ponytail. " Catlin what brings you here." She said surprised.
" Clara I need to talk to her." Catlin told her. " She's not here Catlin, she left a day ago to go look for India though you're welcome to stay and wait for to her comeback." Lizzie offered. Catlin nodded following the angel into the house. " So you are feeling better." Catlin guessed seeing as she was walking around. " Yeah Leona works wonders. How about you." Lizzie asked. " Dylan and me have doing pretty well. He's defiantly not as bad as I thought." Catlin admitted.
" Your boyfriend?" Lizzie guessed with a raised eyebrow. " Defiantly not! We've barely known each other for a week." Catlin exclaimed her eyes wide. " Time dosn't matter to most Angels. Annie knew a couple that married a week after there second date which was two weeks after they met." Lizzie shrugged. " Not me, either way so the three of you doing alright?" Catlin asked. " Yeah I've been taking it easy for the past couple of days, Annie's gone for an archery tournament she'll be back tommorrow, and Yasmin has been on dates with guys. If you don't mind me asking what do you need to know I might be able to help." Lizzie offered. " Abby she's in a coma and the only way to wake her is information on herself." Catlin said doubting that she could help. " I can't help you with that. You want to play Cupid's arrow?" Lizzie asked and the two began to play waiting for Clara.