Chapter 8: Preparations

Kevin's POV

Soon we reached home and Ashley was about to get out of the car when I stopped her.

"I was thinking if we could discuss about the wedding today maybe in the evening" I asked politely not wanting to make her angry again this time.

"Okay" she replied as she stepped out.

"Bye take care" I said and she nodded a little before leaving.

I leaned my head on the stirring wheel, I didn't thought she was worrying herself so much on the these things which I think are really stupid I mean why and how would we lose our friendship, that's never going to happen because our friendship is important to me as much as it is to her.

I know I kind of blackmailed her to agree to marry me saying that I'll take the baby away from her and all that but at that time I couldn't think of any other better idea to convince her.

Soon our relation will change I know she's not comfortable with all this but I'll try my best to make her happy always. I also didn't wanted to marry anyone atleast at this age but...I shook my head to clear all these thoughts and drove away towards office.

In the evening I went to Ashley's home and dad was already there "So have you both decided any date for your wedding" dad asked as I sat beside Ashley.

"I was thinking about in the end of this week, if Ashley is okay with it then" I replied.

"Why would she not be okay Kevin, I think it's a good idea" her mom spoke before Ashley could say something.

"Okay, we should start preparing for the wedding then" uncle James said and soon the three of them were busy talking about the wedding preparations.

"I know it's really soon but you are okay with it right" I whispered to Ashley and she just nodded her head in a yes instead of saying anything.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow for your wedding gown okay Ashley" her mom said and again got involved in whatever they were talking about.

"You want me to come with you tomorrow" I asked.

"No it's okay you don't have to come with me leaving your work" she replied.

"Okay".

******

Ashley's POV

"Ashley let's go dear" I heard my mom's voice and I pulled the duvet over my head not wanting to wake up.

"Ashley you are not even awake yet and I thought you were ready to go on shopping" I again heard my mom's voice this time from more near.

"Wake up Princess" she said pulling the duvet off my face and caressing my hair, sitting beside me.

"We have to select your wedding gown, wake up" she tried to wake me up again.

"We'll go in the afternoon" I replied finally opening my eyes although I'm awake now but I need to call and inform Kelly about this all, so that she can come with me for shopping not that I'm interested in selecting gown but still.

"Okay" she said looking at me.

"You know I have always wanted you to marry Kevin because I think you both are a perfect match" she said after a while.

"Yeah that's why we always keep fighting right" I replied sarcastically.

"You watched Tom and Jerry in your childhood right and you still watch it sometimes" she said chuckling a little then continued "Anyways I was saying that your and Kevin's relation is similar to that you both always argue and fight but still you both can't stay without eachother"

"What do you mean. We are still and will always be just friends nothing else" I replied.

"No you both are not just friends now you are going to have a baby together and I still can't believe that my little girl is going to be a mommy soon" she said with happiness reflecting in her eyes. I can't believe it too, I still don't know how I will handle all this.

"Now go freshen up and come down for breakfast" she said before leaving. I love my mom, who behaves so nice to their daughter after finding out that she's pregnant before marriage.

After taking a shower I called and informed Kelly that the wedding is in the end of this week and first she was surprised because she thinks it's too soon but then got excited hearing that we have to go for shopping and said that soon she'll be here.

After sometime Kelly entered my room squealing with excitement "My little sister is getting married" she hugged me.

"Now can we go" I said giving her a bored look, she's getting excited like it's her own wedding.

"Yes please" she replied.

"Let's go" I said to mom while walking downstairs.

"First you'll have a proper breakfast then we'll leave, you are not allowed to skip your meals now" mom replied strictly and I rolled my eyes.

Soon we were at a store which is owned by my mom's friend who is a designer.

"Oh it's for your daughter, I'll show you my best gown" my mom's friend said to her, I don't even remember her name.

After trying many gowns I finally liked one of them, it's strapless with a sweetheart neckline although I'm not excited about my wedding but I'm excited to wear this gown it's so beautiful.

"You are looking so gorgeous my dear" my mom said as I walked out of the changing room to show them and ask their opinion.

"Yes you are looking so pretty, do you like it? " Kelly asked.

"Of course I love it" I replied smiling.

******

Kevin's POV

"What! you are getting married this saturday, when the hell did this happen who's the girl anyways" Ben said with a shocked expression. I called him today to my office to tell him about the wedding.

"Ashley" I replied.

"Ashley but why I mean how" he asked confused.

"She's pregnant" I replied giving him another shock.

"With your baby?" he asked and I nodded my head in a yes.

"Dude are you mad why didn't you use..." he said but I cut him off.

"I just forgot about it but it's not like I'm regretting it because I think everything happens for a good reason" I replied.

"Anyways we'll have a bachelors party right" he asked.

"I'll think about it" I replied.

"No thinking we'll have a party that's it" he said before leaving and didn't even waited for my reply and I just shook my head.

******

Hey everyone,
So how was this chapter.
If you liked it then please vote and leave your comments.

And do check out my new story (His lost love) if interested.

Bye :)