Chapter 36: Confessions and Decisions

Kevin's POV

"Damn it" I cursed slamming my hand against the top of the car as Ben and Seher soon catched up behind me.

"Kevin calm down" Seher said.

"Yeah calm down we'll think something..." Ben said in a serious tone as I interrupted him.

"No. No one's gonna think or do anything now. She didn't wanted to talk in the hospital right than fine I'll go to her place right now and talk to her..." I said than paused turning towards Seher.

"Seher can you please get me her address like right now" I continued as she just sighed before nodding her head and going back inside.

As I waited for Seher to come back my mind was filled with Ashley's thoughts only and how she broke my trust by keeping such an important thing from me but my thoughts suddenly went back to Kelly and that night when she told me Ashley's whereabouts and her reason for leaving me...I thought she was telling the truth but now that I have got here and seen the truth with my own eyes I realized that she lied to me too.

But for what possible reasons?

But after the conversation we had that night, I can tell that she wasn't lying. I saw it in her eyes that she was really trying to help me.

Than...

Wait I guess she wasn't the one lying...I don't think she knows the truth herself. I don't know maybe it's possible that Ashley never told her the entire thing...maybe she lied to Kelly too.

I guess I'll have to talk to her once I talk to Ashley.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Seher walking back towards us.

"Did you get it" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah, I have texted you the address" She replied.

"Thank you I owe you" I said as she just smiled in response.

"Do you need to go somewhere? I can drop you" I offered.

"No there are a few things I need to handle. I'll see you later" She replied and went back saying goodbye as Ben and I got into the car driving towards the address that Seher texted me.

The ride to Ashley's place was a silent one to which I'm very much thankful because I really wasn't in the mood of listening to Ben's nonstop and humourless humour.

"Do you want me to come with you...I mean to protect you from your wife" Ben said grinning as we reached our destination.

"Absolutely not" I said shaking my head in denial.

"And wait what did you say...why would I need any kind of protection from her" I added rolling my eyes as his words sinked in.

"Oh she's probably mad at you so..." He said and trailed off purposely.

And as I was about to reply something to shut him up I stopped as I saw someone familiar getting out of Ashley's house.

Who's that, I thought.

And my question was soon answered as I saw the familiar figure more clearly.

Well I guess I know who that is.

"Is that Tyler Harrison" Ben asked or rather stated.

"Yeah that's him" I replied firmly.

"What the hell is he doing here" I murmured to myself as my grip on the stirring wheel tightened on it's own accord.

As far as I know he doesn't live here so what's he doing here, I thought as he got into his car and drove off.

I don't know why but I don't feel like talking to anyone at this moment and especially to Ashley...maybe because I'm mad right now and the reason is this guy...Tyler.