Part 1

Only two days were left for new year. On the morning of 30th december at 2:00 am the boys arrived at their home. They came back from a club. They were all super drunk and went to their rooms to sleep.
If you are wondering who are they i mean what do they do for living? They call their group Bangtan, they all are very rich but they do nothing for living. They are all spoiled brats who get their money from their dads. Their families all together  holds the biggest company in Korea and they get money without any work. They just go to the company sits their, flirts with the female employees, sleep in their offices and just like that their work is over. After work they go to clubs or parties, get themselves drunk and hook up with girls or even boys for one night. This is their normal routine.
So now they were in their beds sleeping when at 6:00 am in the morning their bell rang. None of them woke up ignoring the loud ringing noise they all slept for another 2 hours. Jin was the first one to wake up at 8. He did his normal routine and went to the door to collect milk and newspaper. But when he opens the door he sees a big basket with a blue colour blanket. On reaching the basket and looking inside he was shocked. In the basket a small baby who looked no more than 1-2 years is sleeping.

(The basket kinda looks like this but a little bit bigger and imagine it has a fluffy baby blue colour blanket with a cute little baby)

Jin after looking the baby lost all the colour from his face. "We all are screwed" he mumbled and carried the basket inside the mansion and put the basket on the centre table of the living room.

(Living room)He wanted to shout and yell and wake all his other friends but looking at the sleeping baby he changed his idea

(Living room)
He wanted to shout and yell and wake all his other friends but looking at the sleeping baby he changed his idea. He went upstairs to Namjoon's room. Well he is kinda of leader and the only brainy one. He was laying half naked on his back and looked kinda hot.😉😏
Ahhhh leaving these thoughts he got to his side shook him hard to wake him up. He didn't respond so he had no other choice left as with soft steps he went near the sleeping boy's ears and started shouting
FIRE.. FIRE.!!!!!!!! Within a minute he was up and fell off his bed. " Why would you do that hyung." he angrily shouted. "Wake the other boys you guys have a surprise in the living room" Jin said with a straight face but Namjoon can easily tell this was his hyung's pissed face so without asking any further questions Namjoon nodded and rushed to wake the others.

Jin's pov
I went back to the living room. The baby was sleeping peacefully. Well i have to say he looks very cute and angelic. I can hear shouting and cursing from upstairs but i just ignored the noises. After 15 long minutes which i spend walking in the room with a lot of thoughts in my mind i see all the boys come downstairs with an annoyed expression.
"What is it you wanna talk about hyung" said Jungkook with an angry tone.
"Ya do it fast i wanna sleep" said Jimin with a yawn.
Yoongi just looked at me with a killing expression. While Namjoon and Hobi stood with a blank face and sleepy eyes.
"Well one of you guys have to do a lot of explaining" i said a walked towards the basket. I give them the signal to look inside the basket and as they looked their expression changed completely. Forgetting all about sleep they looked at the baby with a very surprised face.
"Who is this" namjoon the clever one spoke softly not to wake up the baby but the not so clever but full of energy ball of sunshine Hobi shouted at the top of his lungs " Can't you see its a baby, hyung".
At that moment i just wanted to beat the shit out of Hobi because the baby who was peacefully sleeping opened his eyes wide and looked at us.
Well i gotta admit the baby is super duper duper cute. He has chubby cheeks, brown-blond hair which come out from the fox beanie he is wearing and it slightly covers his big doe eyes and a very cute small nose with a cute little mole. And the outfit makes him 10 times more cute.

(This is what taebear is wearing )He looked at us with big doe eyes and i swear he looked like an angel but i quickly changed my mind when he starts crying his lungs out

He looked at us with big doe eyes and i swear he looked like an angel but i quickly changed my mind when he starts crying his lungs out.
Everyone in the room present gave Hobi a deadly glare while he just muttered soft sorries to us. As the crying noise got louder everyone looked at me as if giving me a signal to make the baby stop.
So i quickly rushed to the baby and picked him up from the basket and started rocking him and did stuff which i once saw in the tv to make the crying stop. But the crying grew more louder. Well after few minutes i realised that he was wet.
"Bring me some diapers." I told the others.
"I don't have diapers ask Jungkook" Jimin said pointing at Jungkook.
"Well sorry to break it to you little bitch but i don't use diapers" Jungkook giving deathly glares to Jimin.
"I thought you still use them because all you do all day is whine like a baby." Jimin said with his tongue out.
Now i see Jungkook cursing and chasing after Jimin in the living room.
With all the noise the cries of the baby grew louder and louder.
"STOP THIS MADNESS.!!!!!!!!! " shouted Namjoon. With this order everything stopped Jungkook and Jimin paused and the baby stopped crying and looked at Namjoon with wide eyes.
"Nah baby you can cry. Hyung is scolding Jungkook and Jimin." Out of nowhere Hobi said this and as if the baby understood what he said started to cry again.

"Fuck you horse face." Is all i can think in my mind.

"Jungkook and Jimin you go to the store and get some diapers right now" Namjoon orders.
" Hobi go with them and get some important things for the baby NOW.!!!!" He shouted.
With this Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi rushed to the store.
"Look what is in the basket" Yoongi said.
In the basket their was an envelope. He picked it up "Its addressed to us" he said. "We will open it when everyone is present" i said to which they both nodded. I looked at the baby who was now crying softly while looking around the house very curiously. I rocked him lightly and move slowly around the room. Namjoon was now sitting and staring at the envelope while Yoongi had his eyes closed and was lying on the sofa . We now wait for our maknae line to come back.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
A/N
So the first chapter is over. I hope you like it. I have many ideas for this story. I will be updating soon.😊😊
Fighting.!!!!!!