Part 2

3 rd person pov
After 45 minutes Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook returned with 4 huge bags. It looked like they bought every items they can find in the store for babies. They threw the bags on the table and sat down on the sofa.
"Did you buy every single item you can find in the store." Namjoon asked with an annoying tone.
"Well we don't know the baby's diaper size so we bought diapers of every size." Hobi explained like a philosopher.
"Well nice work, genius" Namjoon spoke sarcastically. "Quit arguing and tell me who is going to change the diaper." Yoongi spoke. This stopped their argument and they all turned towards Jin who was holding the baby.
"Why are you guys looking at me...do you think I have been a mom before." Jin said. "Well apparently you are the best option in the room because all others are good for nothing." Yoongi answered while laying back again.
Jin signed, nodded and started the procedure. He laid the baby on the sofa pulled his pants down and started removing his diaper. At the sight of diaper Jin gagged and quickly gave it to Jungkook who saw it and made a scared face and threw it at Jimin and this way it was passed to everyone present in the room. Namjoon was the last one to receive it he covered his nose with one hand and somehow wrapped the diaper and threw it in the dustbin. Jin took some tissues and cleaned baby's butt. He then pulled the diaper on the baby butt an sat tiredly. The baby was now again sleeping. He set him back inside the basket and pulled out the envelope.
"What is that hyung?" Jimin asked.
"It was inside the basket, let's read it"
They opened it:-

Dear Bangtan
Hi guys.!!!! Its been a while. You must be wondering what is a baby doing at your front door. His name is Taehyung. I know you don't remember me. It was a one night stand with you but it ended up with me getting pregnant. Today Taehyung turns 2. I wouldn't have given him to you but I recently found out that i am very sick and may not be able to make it. So I am leaving Tae with you. Please take good care of him. My parents will not accept him. I just want Tae's future to be secured. All the secrets will be revealed to you about who is the father and the name of the  person writing this letter when Tae turns five.

Thankyou💕

After reading the letter they were all shocked and just stared at the baby with blank faces.
Jungkook was the first one to break the silence "I am not his father" he just said it with full confidence. "How can you be so sure dumbhead" Yoongi asked angrily.
"I always use a condon during sex, so that's why i am not his father" he stated simply.
"Me too i also use condom during sex" Hobi shouted.
"Well we all use it but i am sorry to break it to you dipshits but condom works only 97% of the time." Yoongi said.
And with that information everyone but especially the maknae line expression changed into shock.
"WHAT.!!!!!!" Jimin shouted. "They should mention this on the box" Hobi shouted. "Actually it is mentioned" Namjoon said it calmly. Hearing this our maknae ran into the bathroom and came out after few minutes with a box of condom.
"They should mention this in big bold letters" Jungkook fumed with anger after reading the warning.
"I will have a long conversation with the company" he said while throwing the box on the floor.
"Guys just stop all this and think about what we will do now." Jin said with a very worried expression as everyones eyes shifted to the sleeping baby.

----------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading. I can't believe that more than 70 people have read this book. I will do my best to write good chapters. This chapter just has some explanation about who the baby is. Next chapter will contain how boys spend their first day with Baby Tae.
Btw i just remembered that i have not mentioned the ages of the boys so...

Jin-25
Yoongi-24
Namjoon-23
J-hope-22
Jimin-21
Jungkook-21

Please keep reading.
Fighting.!!!!!🐯

Ohhh and if you are a f.r.i.e.n.d.s fan then you know that i copied the condom scene😅😅😅
But what can i say i can totally see that Jungkook and Hobi reaction will be just like Ross.😜