Part 5

Yoongi's pov

I picked up my baby's unconscious body and slowly and carefully made my way to the car with Jimin and Hobi behind. I sat at the backseat and put a soft white cloth on his small head from where the blood was flowing.
Jimin sat beside me while Hobi on the driver's seat and started the car. I was hoping Jungkook to come but i was wrong i don't think the motherfucker even care for Tae.

Within 15 minutes we reached the hospital. I softly carried him inside and placed him in one of the stretchers. I saw the nurses pulling him inside the ER while placing a small oxygen mask on his blood stained face. I wanted to go inside with baby Tae but they refused to let me in.

"Hyung he is going to be fine." Jimin said slowly.
"Shut up, just shut up. This is all you guys fault." I shouted and pushed him away.

As the adrenaline reduced in my system i can feel my body shaking. I was a crying mess right now. I slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Jin hyung.

Within seconds Jin hyung picked up his phone and as i was about to speck he showered me with billions of questions.
"Yoongi where are you?"
"Why is Jungkook alone and crying? He is not even talking to us. Is everything alright!?"
"Where is Tae?"
"Is something wrong?"

"H-hyung we a-are in the h-hospital because Tae got hurt." I said with shaky voice. I sounded to pathetic and helpless that it even scared me. I heard a gasp from the other side of the line.

"W-what Yoongi wwhat happened??" Jin said. It clearly sounded like he was about to cry.

"Jungkook pushed him and he hit his head at the side of the table. There was so m-much
b-blood and T-tae was not moving. I am scared h-hyung" i said sounding defeated.

"We are coming just wait okay." Jin said and ended the call.
I just sat in the waiting room with my head down while Jimin and Hobi were standing.
I can see Jimin crying silently while Hobi looked on the edge of crying. But i don't give a damn about them. All i care about right now was the cute little chubby Tae.
I just closed my eyes and think about the time i spend with my baby.

After 10 long minutes i heard someone calling me. As i opened my eyes i saw Jin hyungs face all red with watery, puffy eyes. He gave me a tight hug as i sliently cried on his shoulder.
At the back i can see Namjoon but when i saw the face of the person beside him it put me at the edge and now all i see was red.
I just broke the hug and rushed to the said man.
"What the fuck are you doing here Jungkook, you little bitch." I said and punched him hard.
With my strong punch Jungkook fell on the ground. While Namjoon held me from the back in order to not hurt the maknae any further.
I took deep breaths to control my anger.
As i cool down a little i saw Jungkook's body trembling.
"I am s-sorry h-hyung." Jungkook said.

Wait was he crying.

"Now please don't show us your fake ass tears." I said coldly and sat back on my chair.

No one's pov

After 45 minutes which felt like eternity they saw the doctor coming out if the ER. All of them quickly got up from their chairs and rushed to his side.

"Hello gentlemen, may i know who the father is." the doctor asked them.

" I am his father." The six of them said in unison and then started looking at each others faces.
"Ahmmm what!?" The doctor gave them confused look.
"We all are his fathers, now tell us how is he." Namjoon said in a rushed and a little annoyed manner.
"Well that's weird. Anyway he got a big gash on his head to which we have to put 4 stitches. He lost quiet amount of blood so we are transferring blood in his body. He is unconscious right now so we have to wait till he wakes up. But he will be fine in fews days.You all can go and see him." Doctor told them.
The five just nodded quickly and rushed to Tae's room while the sixth one just slowly walked into his room with his head down.

As they entered the room they were very happy to see their baby.
Tae was laying on a soft baby blue blanket inside the crib. His head was wrapped in white bandages with some of his blond hair coming out of the bandage.
He had a baby pink colour pacifier in his mouth and was wearing a cute dinosaur onesie.

Jin and Yoongi were crying while slowly patting his small tummy. While Jimin and Hobi where playing with his small finger and Namjoon just lightly playing with his toes with watery eyes and a sweet smile.

While all their attention was on Tae no one noticed how Jungkook was just standing in the corner with tears running down his cheeks with a small smile on his face.

"I am so sorry Tae baby. I will never ever hurt you again and will protect you at all cost. And I will try to become one of the bestest Dad. I promise." He thought as he looked at Taehyung, his son with nothing but adoration in his eyes.

________________________________
(Hello, so here is an update. I hope you guys like it. It is very sad and fluffy both at the same time.
You can share your thoughts about the chapter. )
Thankxxx for reading.
Fighting🦄🦄