Part 8

No one's pov

After a long walk from the park to home Yoongi and Jungkook were surrounded by a comfortable silence. The only voice they can hear was Tae's slow breathing.
As they entered the house Jin came rushing to them. "Where were you guys. You know how scared i was." Jin said trying to slow down his breathing.
"Shhh hyung Tae is sleeping you'll wake him up." Jungkook said while placing his finger on his lips.
"Don't shush me you fetus." Jin said flicking Jungkook 's forhead.
"Ya ya calm down." Yoongi said and placed Taehyung carefully on the soft couch.
"Hyung I am hungry can you just prepare something for me to eat." Yoongi said.
"Yep me too I am hungry too." Jungkook said and sat next to Taehyung.
"Okay, i will also prepare some milk for baby Tae." Jin said more likely to himself.

After the dinner everyone gave a small peck to baby Tae and went in their rooms while Jin carried him to his room.
He placed him on his big bed and put big fluffy pillows at the side of the bed to prevent Tae from falling and wrapped his hands around Taehyung protectively and drifted into a dreamy sleep.

The morning came sooner. Jin woke up with a happy baby jumping on his tummy.
"Ohh baby you are up. Good morning." He said and gave a quick peck on Tae's chubby cheeks.
The fully awake baby grabbed Jin's face with his small hands and gave a small peck on his pink lips.
"Awwww you are so cute." Jin cooed and carried Taehyung downstairs.

The scene he saw downstairs shocked him. The three bratty maknaes were fully dressup in their office clothes and were having their breakfasts.
"What is happening." Jin asked shock written all over his face.
"Hyung we are trying to be more serious with our lives so that we can be idol dads. So we will will be taking our work seriously." Jungkook said while scratching the back of his head while looking down with a faint blush.
"Omg my boys are all grown up." Jin said wiping his teary eyes.
"We three will gain all your trusts." Hobi said all enthusiastically to which Jimin nodded.
"Okay. I am proud of you." Jin said.

"Appaaaaaaaa" Taehyung shouted and made grabby hands towards them.
The three maknae quickly rushed to his side and started giving him soft kisses on his small face.
"Baby we have to go now but we promise we will return early and bring a gift for our precious baby." Jimin said and the two nodded.
They gave last kisses to Tae and then left for work.

Jin was very happy seeing the maknaes are taking their lives seriously. He knew that Taehyung will change everyone 's lives.

____________________________
Hi guys, sorry for the short and bad update. I am actually very tired today so i just wrote this short chapter. I had a long tiring and disappointing day.😭
I promise i will make better chapters.
Sorry again.😔😔
Thankxx for reading. Will try to do better.
Fighting!!!!!💜💜💜