Part 7

Jin's pov

So the doctor came in and asked the boys to exit the room. I can feel the tension between all of them and i know it will get worse outside but as asked by the doctor i just stayed in the room and helped nurse to change Tae's bandages. I smiled at the silliness of Tae as he sucked his small thumb while blabbering nonsense.
After sometime doctor and the nurse left and the boys slowly entered the room with no Jungkook.
"Where is Jungkook!?" I said with my eyebrows raised.
"I asked him to go home. I don't want any fight right now." Namjoon said while moving his hand through his hair to which i nodded.
Well to be honest, i felt really bad for Jungkook. I have never seen him cry this much ever. But looking at the red angry face of Yoongi i knew it was the best to get him out of the hospital. I sighed.
"Hyung can i hold him??" Yoongi said while slowly rubbing the back of his head while looking down.
"Yeah yeah." I said while slowly handling him Taehyung.
As Tae got in Yoongi's arms he started giggling and jumping.
"Yeah be careful, pabo." Yoongi said while chuckling.
Everyone in the room had a warm smile on their faces as they see their cold hearted friend chuckling and smiling looking at the small ball of happiness.
"Hyung can i take him for a small walk?" Yoongi said with shiny eyes and i know i can never say no to those eyes.
"Okay Yoongi but be careful. We will get his discharge papers and we all will head back home." I said.
I slowly pulled Tae's hood of his dinosaur onesie and gave him a quick peck. Yoongi nodded.

(This is baby Taehyung's dinosaur onesie🤓)

I see them leaving so i waved my hands to them shouting 'bye'. Seeing my gesture Taehyung copied me and slightly waved his small hand while speaking " Be be" softly.

Yoongi's pov

I am walking with an overjoyed baby in my hand. He was looking all around his surrounding with saucer eyes with his thumb inside his mouth. I chuckled at his surprised expression.
"Hmmm so baby i see this is your first time seeing the world properly huh." I laughed while slowly rubbing his back.
We made are way to a small park near the hospital. I walked around the park while showing small small things to Tae.
"See those are squirrels and some beautiful flowers. They smell good right!?" I said while plucking a sweet smelling flower and giving it to Taehyung who just smiled and held the flower tightly.
"See those are ducks. They speak quack quack." I said making quack sound from my mouth and i see Taehyung laughing loudly.
The sound makes me fill with warmness and happiness.
I never knew how a small baby can make me from cold hearted and lifeless to a person with so much happiness and a feeling of liveliness.

As i was walking i saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench with his head down. As i approached him I immediately recognised him.
Jungkook. What is he doing here? I thought. I was angry but as i saw him sleeping with dry tears on his face it made me feel sightly bad.
As Taehyung was looking around his doe eyes landed on his Jungkook appa.
"Appppaaaaa" he shouted and pointed to Jungkook.
"Yeah yeah whatever, lets take him home." I said.

I slowly sat next to Jungkook and took Taehyung in one arm while slightly shooking him.
"Jungkook-ah wake up." I said.
"Yeah what do you want." Jungkook said while opening his eyes. But as soon as he saw me his eyes become all round filled with a little fear.
"Yeah hyung i am sorry please don't hit me." He said with his head down.
"Nah i will not hit you right now because my arms are already occupied." I said while eyeing Taehyung.
"Ohh my god Tae baby." Jungkook exclaimed.
"Yeah yeah calm yourself down moron. I am not giving him to you." I said.
"Yes hyung." Jungkook said while looking down again with tears, making me feel really bad.
"Okay you can play a little with him but i am not letting him out of my hands." I said.
With this i saw so much brightness in Jungkook eyes that i have to close my eyes from too much brightness.
I made Taebear sit on my laps and let Jungkook play with him for a little while.

"Hey buddy its me your Jungkook appa." He said while showing his bunny teeth.
"Jgkooook apppa." Tae said giving him a toothy smile.
"Yeaaaa its not Jgkooook its Jungkook." He said and pouted.
"Kook appaaa.!!!!" Tae said again.
"Okay okay only you can call me with these names." He said and started playing carefully with him.
After a while of Taehyung playing with Jungkook he went to a deep sleep with his small head resting on my shoulder.
"Thankyou hyung for letting me near him." Jungkook said with watery eyes.

"Don't think you are forgiven. You will not touch him without anyone's presence. Do you get that." I said with a stern voice.
To which Jungkook slowly nodded.
"Okay cmon let's go home." I said while slowly getting up with sleepy Tae in my embrace and Jungkook beside me as we slowly walked to our home with a comfortable silence surrounding us. I can see a small smile on Jungkook's face which made me a little happy just a little happy.

________________________________
(Hello guys, so here is another chapter. I know it is kinda boring chapter but just read it for me.😅😂😂
Thankxx for reading it.
I will now update the book for few days as i have to update my other books as well.😅😅
Fighting.!!!😽😽