Part 6

Its been 5 hours and Taehyung has still not woken up.
Everyone in the room were all tired and were now sleeping. Some on the sofa and some on the floor. But there is still someone who is wide awake and standing next to Tae's crib with red puffy teary eyes but a small smile on his face while he is lightly playing with Tae's small fingers.

Jungkook's pov
While everyone was sleeping i was standing next to Tae's crib. I can feel my head hurting from all the crying but i cannot sleep knowing that i hurt my baby.
Why did i ever hated Taehyung? I thought. He is the cutest baby i have ever met. How can i hurt him? Just thinking of what i did caused more tears to roll down my cheeks.
As i was lightly playing with his small fingers i saw him smiling slightly with his eyes still closed while he was softly sucking his pacifier.
After few minutes i see Taehyung opening his eyes and as he looked at me he smiled very widely which caused me to shed some more tears.
"Hey baby how are you feeling? Daddy is so sorry for everything. Daddy was a big meanie to you." I said softly with teary eyes while giving him a small peck.
In reply all i got was a soft giggle from Tae.

"Don't you dare touch him." I heard a rough voice from behind which I immediately recognised as Yoongi hyung.
I turned around and saw an angry Yoongi.

"I am s-sorry hyung i will not hurt him ever again i p-promise" i said while crying.

"No just get out of here and don't ever touch him. He is not your problem anymore." Yoongi shouted. I was now again a crying mess again.

No one's pov

With all the loud yelling everyone in the room was wide awake with Taehyung wide awake and crying.
Jin rushed to Tae's side and started patting his tummy to make him stop crying while Namjoon went to get the doctor.
Looking at the crying Jungkook, Jin wanted to calm him down and give him a tight hug but he was also angry with what Jungkook did so he just remained silent.

"Quiet down Yoongi, you are scaring Tae." Jin said slowly.
"Okay hyung but get him out of this room." Yoongi said in a low voice while pointing to Jungkook.

As they were talking the doctor and a nurse entered the room and looking at a crying Jungkook and an angry Yoongi he gave them a weird look but then ignored them and went to the crying Taehyung asking everyone except Jin to leave the room.

As they exited the room Yoongi glared at the three maknae of the group.
"Okay listen Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi." Namjoon said softly.
Listening to Namjoon the maknae line attention was fully on him.
"We will only allow Jungkook to be near Tae when we fully trust him and the same goes for you two." Namjoon said with a warning tone.

To which the three nodded.
"But we can see him now. Right hyung!?" Jimin said with soft voice and teary eyes. While Hobi looked in Namjoon's eyes with a lot of hope.

"Yes you both can but Jungkook go home right now because i don't want any fighting right now." Namjoon said while looking at Yoongi who was giving the youngest angry glares.

Jungkook wiped his tears and nodded slightly. He looked through Tae room's window where he saw Taehyung in Jin arms sucking his thumb while blabbering. While the nurse was changing his bandages. With a small smile Jungkook slowly walked out of the hospital.

He walked slowly and reached a park where he sat on a bench near the lake with his mind occupied with the baby Tae's thoughts.
"Daddy will gain trust from all your other dads and then everything will be fine. I promise you, baby." He said with full confidence rubbed his tears which were about to fall from his swelled up eyes.

Now all he wanted was to gain trust from his hyungs and then spend some quality time with his baby son and his hyungs.

________________________________
(Hi guys. Thankxx for reading. Sorry for the short chapter.

I cannot believe that this book have more than 2k reads. It makes me very surprise but happy knowing that people are reading and liking my story. I will try my best to make good chapters and update faster.)

Fighting.👻