Chapter Eleven

~ I'm sort of back, I'm gonna be busy with senior crap...*disgusted noise* and the anxiety thing is back to normal, I usually only freak out when I have nothing to take keep my thoughts from going crazy lol.

Kaitlyn looks at Merlon for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

Merlon just looks annoyed.

"Now apologize before I tear your ear off your head," The woman says tapping her foot.

Lyonal grips his hand over his face to hide the laughter.

"Him? Apologize? Those two words should never go into a sentence together," Lyonal chuckles.

"Well? I'm waiting," the woman presses.

"And you'll be waiting a while," Merlon mumbles low enough for her to not hear.

"What was that?" the woman asks tilting her head.

Merlon clears his throat before saying lowly," Sorry, I guess". 

"That's what I thought," The woman says.

Kaitlyn pats Merlon on the shoulder before walking over to the woman and hugging her.

The woman chuckles before hugging her back," Well it seems we have a hugger".

"Well, you're what I'll aspire to be when I get older," Kaitlyn says smirking.

The woman smiles before sweetly saying," Aw thanks, but darling I ain't that old".

Merlon rolls his eye before walking over towards the woman, who pulls him into a forceful hug.

"I haven't seen you since you left to go find your mate," The woman chuckles.

Merlon looks at her sharply.

"Oh? And how long ago was that?" Kaitlyn asks highly amused.

"Hm... About 20 years ago," Lyonal says smirking.

Kaitlyn laughs," Ew you're old".

Merlon rolls his eyes. He grabs Kaitlyn by the elbow, who squirms in his grip.

"Well I'd like to show her to our room, and get ready for the war," Merlon says beginning to drag her towards the castle door.

The woman narrows her eyes, "Loosen the grip on her arm, boy". She then turns and smacks Lyonal on the back of the head.

"Ow, What was that for?" Lyonal says rubbing it.

"For scaring the King and his mate," she mutters.

"Mom I thought you were on my side," Lyonal whines.

"I am on no ones side when it comes to punishments, now stop whining, grown men do not whine," She replies walking off. He watches her poke one of the servant boys talking to a servant girl and shoves him into the bush cackling. The servant girl looking shocked slowly helps the boy out of the bush.

Lyonal chuckles and shakes his head," Heaven help us all with those two women."

Suddenly something comes flying towards him missing his head by an inch. Lyonal's head snaps in the direction it came from and sees nothing. He walks over to see where it had landed to see a dart. He bends down and goes to pull the dart out of the ground only to stop short. The dart had red feathering and was smoking. The ground around the dart began decaying. His eyes narrow and his eyes turn into dragon eyes.

One words comes off his lips that might doom them all," Wyrms."

Edited (9/16/18)~