Epilogue

~So I am now writing on a phone *awkward laugh* Also may I just say to the people reading any of my books that feel the need to hate on me,  if you do not like it, why are you reading it? And if you correct me make sure it's right before correcting me. *sigh* Now to all the rest of you lovelies who have stuck until the end, here is the looong awaited update.~

Merlin and Kaitlyn settle down a bit after all the fighting, Lyonal had a few gashes on his throat and shoulder which his mom won't let him live down.

"Lyonal you stupid boy, you aren't supposed to get hurt fighting, what have I taught
you?" His mom nags at him.

He looks over at Kaitlyn who happens to be sharpening the spikes on her now found bat, while sitting on the ground. He mouths 'help me' only to get a smack on the back of the head from his mother and a snicker from Kaitlyn.

"Ow! Hey, Merlon got hurt too. Go yell at him." Lyonal says rubbing the back of his head looking at his mom.

"Oh I'll get on his arse later or teach Kaitlyn to, right now I'm teaching my little boy how to listen." She says pinching his cheeks.

Lyonal rolls his eyes,"Mother, I am not a little boy."

"Oh honey, you are as long as I'm alive."

Lyonal groans and looks at Kaitlyn with pleading eyes, she only shakes her head.

Kaitlyn gets up and brushes her pants off,"Well I have a dragon king to yell at for locking me in a room."

Kaitlyn strolls off, in search of Merlon who should be around outside since the battle had only just ended. After he had hugged her and he pulled away he had said he'd be back and he had disappeared. She stopped a injured soldier and asked him,"  Where's Merlon?"

"Oh I think he happens to be in his study, looking at the losses the war caused," He answers meekly.

She sighs and shakes her head before heading toward the castle doors, when she enters she turns down a few hallways until she reaches what she assumes to be his study.

"Sooo... mister king, I have a bone to pick with you." Kaitlyn says strolling in and began leaning on the desk.

Merlon sighs,"I did it to protect you, you're my mate and your dad would kick my ass."

Kaitlyn gets a confused look on her face,"My father is dead."

"Indeed but, your father was a Seer, he was also my father's royal advisor but, he saw the future, blah blah, he told me to protect you or he'd pull me down to hell and kick my ass personally," Merlon says looking at her.

Kaitlyn gives him a pointed look," Why would he think he's be in hell?"

 Merlon shrugs and stands up getting closer to her pulling her into his chest and kissing her before she can push him away.

'Love you my soulmate'

~Finished and I typed this all on a phone and my auto correct is a butt so a lot may not even say what I wrote lol but thanks for sticking til the end, love you all (not in the weird way)~

Edited (9/16/18)~