first meeting the straw hat pirates

luffy's pov

i see a island you guys. my friends turn to me. straight ahead is where it is. of course it is numb skull, nami yelled at me. then i saw chopper smile lets go and get more supplies. we all nodded and then we sailed foreward. then i went into the kitchen and saw sanji's cooking on the counter i took it and ate it. what do you think will be on the island sanji ? i asked him. mabey some hot girls will be there or some bikini babes. i think there will be a huge ton of meat. sanji laughed a bit. we will just see. then zoro walked in and stated it out of the blue we are almost there so prepare.

i smiled at him then we all left to the deck. then i saw robin close her book then she turned to us all. there is a legend that a swordman lives there and he is the most powerful one, he is called y/n the deadly. nami looked in shock. the one with the hugest bounty ever. robin nodded. who is y/n i said confused. nami hit the back of my head. you idiot he is the best sword man in the world and his uncle is the one that had the one piece. oh then mabey he can tell us where it is. i said smiled wide. yes that is it all the treasure will be mine nami said. then our boat hit the port. we hopped off the boat.

then i smelled some meat in a tavarn. i started to run and everybody split up to get there own stuff. zoro was behind me because he wanted some beer. but when i saw what i thought was a tavarn was really a bar. me and zoro ran in there. then we took a seat. the bartender smiled at us. what can i get you gental men. zoro ordered 3 beers and i just ordered a ton of meat. then i heard the door bust open. where is the greatest swordsman in the world? i turned to zoro i thought you were the best swordsman. he shrugged. then bartender looked to a corner of the room and then a person in a heavy cloak came out.

your pov

i cant even rest i said grumbling quietly. i saw people start to stare at me. i grabbed this guy and threw him outside and then pushed the door open. i saw a green haired guy stare at me the most. then i pulled sword out of my pocket then the guy charged at me. i only held my sword out and took a deep breath. burn in the pits of hell basterd i said. then i charged at him and did a tripple flip and stabbed him striaght in the middle of his head. then i went back inside. a straw hat boy looked at me and smiled. i sweat dropped then i turn ti the bartender. alex i am sorry for the door i didnt mean to break it but the people are just so stupid.

then i saw the green hair talk to straw hat and pointed outside. i saw a girl with a chest in her hand on the side it had my name. i walk out there. i turn to the little girl. then i grab the chest from her. she growled at me give that back it is mine. then straw hat and green head walked out. for your info little girl i will have you know that my name is on it so i recomend you leave before i cut you into bits and feed you to the sharks. she looked at the side and sweat dropped paniking. im sorry y/n i didnt mean to take it ... well i did but i didnt know it was your so i appologise... . that girl just kept appologising.

then i saw the little boy come up to me. why dont you join the straw hat crew. sure i said. he smiled really. no! then i turned away. plz i want you to join us. fine i groaned. he smiled and dragged me to his ship. i saw a blond dude and a raven haired girl. then i sighed. at least tell me your names. the straw hat boy started. blondie is sanji. then the raven haired girl is robin. then i saw two things run at us. the boy continues, that is usopp and chopper running at us. green haired is zoro, orange hair is nami. and im CAPTAIN LUFFY. i rolled my eyes got up and walked away to the bar again.

they followed except for robin. i grabbed most of the meat from the bartender. i kissed his cheek before leaving. he was flustered. then i went back to the ship. i gave the meat to sanji and grabbed 10 barrels of beer. then we sailed away. i also threw a lock and key ant sanji. lock the meat up because i know luffy will eat it all. luffy frowned no i wont. i rolled my eyes and explored the ship. then i found a shower area. i locked the door and turned on the shower. i closed the windows the best i could. and then i stripped. i got the shampoo and put in for 60 seconds. then i rinsed.