building a pool for the crew

i can't what i smiled at zoro.hey i wanna go to luffy smiled  then he jumped. luffy noo!!! i shouted. then he sank. i dived down to get him. he went a bit faster. then i grabbed his neck. then i swam up to the topof the water. luffy coughed. wow thanks a lot y/n. yea no problem but i will have to figure outa way for you to be able to swim with your devil fruit powers. he laughed his funny cackle.  i smiled then i threw him above. then zoro helped me up with a raft floaty. i smiled.

 then i walked over to a shaded area then i lay down and relax. i smiled then i started to close my eyes when zoro layed next to me. i smiled at him and then i layed hy head on his chest. then we fell asleep like that.  after a while we awake to gun fire. i shoot my eyes open. zoro is confused. then i go down there. we are just practicing our cannon fire. ok well be careful. aye aye y/n luffy said. hey i said. they laughed. then zoro pulled me back. then he kissed me. hey there is an island comming up.

 luffy shouted. cool more practice huh zoro.he smiled thats right galaxy girl. hey i smiled and playfully punched his arm. ow he said laughing. nami amiled this island has a resteraunt. then she wiggled her eyebrows at zoro. huh i said. then she handed zoro a bag of something. what is it? i turned my head. nothing he sighed. hey no frowing when i'm around. besides i gotta teach you my special. he lit up with excitment. oh yea this will be fun. i smiled and grabbed my swords. ready to practice.

 then nami came by and lightly touched me with her fingers and i got the chills. ooh wait i heard of a festival here. i smiled ooh i have something i can wear. then nami smiled. ok i wont push the buttons anymore. i smiled finally had enough. she smirked oh oh oh no just wait your going to look so preety. my face drained its color. oh shit i said. she smiled evily. zoro same me i scream. he ran up what is happening? i was getting dragged on the floor she is trying to dress me up. then i pulled out my swords and stabbed the floor.

 then i started to pull myself foreward. please. then he pulled me up into a hug. i smiled. thanks so much zor. he looked at me with a smirk. what is with the nickname zor? i blushed. it just sounded... i turned my head to theside and puckerd my lips in a pouty way. cute on you. i finished. i turned to him and he kissed me. i smiled and he set me down slowly.  then we part. i smiled and hugged him and rested my head on his chest. he smiled. can you let nami get you ready for the surprise i have for you.

 i nodded and walked to nami's room excited for what the surprise is. then nami brushed my hair and put it up into a bun. then  she pulled me out a red dress. i smiled me likey this one. then i put my swords on the side.

 then i put my swords on the side

it feels good. like this. i smiled. then i kept rubbing my legs. nami smiled time for you two to go. i smiled and let my hair down. then i walked out. zoro was there. i smiled and he looked at me. woah he said. then he picked me up and swung me around. i smiled then he set me down and kissed my neck. i smiled. what are you doing? i giggled.  he smiled. i don't know mabey something fun. he moved his hands from my shoulders and slide down my waist. i blushed.   well lets get going i smiled.