peeping tom boys

c/n:  candy name

your pov

we turn and see sanji. then chopper usopp luffy and zoro came in. PEEPING TOMS!!!!! then me and nomi throw our shoes at them.  then they fall back. it was funny me and nomi start laughing.  we stop. i swear all the guys here are peeping toms.  we smile . i turn to nami. hey nami can you wash my back? she smiled, sure why not. then i saw sanji cry, i wanted to do that. then zoro dragged him away. thanks nami i said moving my hair. then nami turns around. can you get mine. i smile and get some more soap on the rag and then i move closer to her. i saw sanji still peeping and then i saw zoro look too.  

i rolled my eyes.  then we rinsed our selfves off. then we unplugged the water. then we got up and i heard scrambling noises. then i wrapp a towel around me. i started to walk up to the deck. i streach. hey robin you can go now if you want.  then i bent down to streach my arms and legs. then i walked to zoro and my room. i saw zoro sleeping. i sighed. then i put on what i thought was my boxers. then i put on what i thought was my wrapp to. then i got into my shorts and shirt. then i walk but i feel tight. then i pull my shorts a bit foreward and saw panties. then i pulled my shirt foreward a bit, i saw a bra on me.  

nami you bastard i'm gonna kill you. she gigled and ran. where are my boxers and wrapp. she laughed. i don't know. then i saw luffy. i slowed down a bit. luffy help me trap nami. on it he smiled. then luffy streached and caught her. on the deck.  ok now talk nami. never she declaired.  everyone came out and watched.   i slipped off my panties in my shorts. explain why there is only thoes instead of my boxers. then i slipped off my bra too. and this instead of my bandage wrapp you know they feel to tight on me.  i saw zoro blush. then i dropped them and sanji picked them up smelling them. 

luffy was laughing.  then i frowned talk. she sighed i did it because i want you to be more girly. i took out one of my swords you have a death wish, you know girl clothes strangle me, and make up makes my face feel heavy. i just want you to be a bit girly.  i laugh hard. then luffy lets her go. that is funny. then i put my sword away.  well next island im buying instraments.  why luffy tilted his head. because i just dont master weapons i also make music.  now we have a musician too. zoro kinda groaned. i looked back at him from the corner of my eye. then he scoffed never thought we would get one. 

i pout well im sorry for being one. then i walk to the training room.  buttface i mumble under my breath.  then i pulled out my sword and start practicing then i grab my  gun and start shooting  the targets. then i pulled out my old bow and arrow. then i pulled then string back with my arrow on it,and i let go and boom bullseye i smiled.  then i felt a cold breeze and i saw points when i looked down at my chest. and it felt drafty down by my shorts. oh no i frown i put my bow and arrow down and i go find nami.  evntually i did. nami can i please have my boxers and wrapp back please.

 she spun them in her hand. then she threw them to zoro. zoro blushed. i ran at him then i jumped on him and he fell nami left the room smirking.  my boobs were touching his chest and my crotch rubbed against his a bit. our faces got red and then boom. he dropped my stuff and i got it. then i made him turn around. why do i have to do this,he groaned. because i dont want you to see me naked you arn't  a girl so how can i trust you with that.then when i was doing my bandage wrapp. i blushed furiously and he went completely red. then i pulled down my shirt and ran to the training room flustered.

 woah i sighed putting my hand on my heart. i thought he wouldn't turn around.  then i started picturing me and zoro getting down i groaned shaking my head. no no no i panicked. no dirty thoughts.  then nami came in, hey bestie so wanna tell me what is on your mind. i look at her. yes, why did you leave the room it became really akward.  she smirked at me i only did it for my ship hat will become a cannon. i freak what do  mean. she smiled. i am going to keep pushing you and zoro together until one of you guys confess because i know you like eachother. i put her in a head lock then gave her a noogie.