the spider woman wants my eyes

your pov

soon i awoke in a cave and tied to a web. then i see the spider woman.  she smiled and i see baby spiders circled around me. she cackled and looked at me. my deary dont worry i will just scoop out your legondary eyes. i was panicking my eyes showed fear. then i called out for help. then the creepy spider woman smiled and put a finger over my mouth. then i pulled out my exrta daggar. i cut myself free and then i go and hide. then it got really creepy. she cackled in a singing voice. then i feel worried. the spider woman took my dagar. then i saw zoro come in with luffy and nami. i looked at him and then i felt my cheeks get wet the i put my lips to my mouth. 

then i run and hide behind a rock. and she walked around and cleared her throat. then she began to sing.

play song...

 2,4,6,8

i think it is time for a date. i got a craving and i think your my taste. so wont you come out and play. darling its yor lucky day. why so blue dear? why the expression of fear? not into falling for those crocidile tears. now you have no where to flea. now your soul belongs to me. you have been invited to my spider dance. spider dance. spider dance. so  move along with me and clap your hands, clap your hands, clap your hands. i'm gonna trap you in my spider dance, spider dance, spider dance. you know your heart wont stand a chance.   in this dizzying twisted dark romance. paralized fear is in your eyes, but your cires will go unheard even if you try. struggling is futil getting tangled up inside of me but if you wanna survive i think your gonna have to pay a little fee. get caught in my spider dance spider dance spider dance. you know a heart like yours can't stand a chance, got your marronet strings in my hands.  ah ah ah ah some might call it greed. ah ah ah ah but i think it is a need. ah ah i could let you be but it wont come for free. ah ah ah ah got your marronet strings in my hands.

 then the spider woman stuck me against a rock. now hold still this will only hurt a lot.  then luffy hit her away from me. she dropped my dagger.   then zoro set me free. i took his sword and jumped up into the air and cut a few rocks from the roof and itbegan to shake. then i fell down a bit weak. zoro picked me up.  the cave started colapsing. then luffy ran with nami. zoro picked me up and ran out to the ship. it was a bit of a bumpy ride for me. it stopped when we reached the ship. then i felt a bit tired but not to much thats when me and zoro decided to go to bed.   before i do i sigh and touch zoro's hand. 

my face flushed. zoro i have something to tell you. hm he turned to me. i uhh... . i stopped in mid sentance and kissed him. then i wrapped my arms around his neck.  he kissed me back slowly laying me back. i love you we said at the same time.  then zoro smiled good to know i have a sweet girlfriend like you. i smiled yea. then i fell asleep. when i woke up i smelled something that smelled so good. i sat up and then i went into the kitchen. i smiled hello everybody. they smirked and waved. what are those faces for. then i felt something behind me. it was zoro.  oh hehehe i said nervously.

 then i saw nami with a dress. then i got up and tried to leave. oh no.  then nami chased me around with the dress until she got it on me. ugh it is to tight. then nami dragged me on the floor to her room. help me i said. but they just laughed. then i got dragged into the abbis of nami's room and mind.  by the time i got out of her room i had to take off my heels and run. no no no no no no. i freaked out. then nami jumped on me and threw me at zoro. hey i said falling on him. he stumbled back. well now if you dont mind nami i need to take a shower.  then i ran into the bathroom.

  i turned the water on and i pulled the torture cloth off me.  then i stepped in. i heard foot steps i panicked. i just got in. then i saw zoro. i freaked out. and then zoro walked over to me. i looked at him. then he gropped me falling down. then i fell down too.  then he got off of me. i rubbed his head and kissed his  forehead. then i gentally pushed him out the door. then i went back to the shower.  after a bit i got out and dusted it to zoro and my room. then i stopped and  i got changed quickly.  then i groaned and i face plant emberassed. then i put my hands on my chest. then zoro comes in with a flushed face.  then he hugged me from behind. i smiled at him and then i lean back into his chest. wow  your so warm i smile. he blushed and got really dark. then i grabbed a ukelele. then i began to sing a song.

Oh, it is love
From the first time I set my eyes upon yours
Thinking, 'Oh, is it love?'

Oh, dear, it's been hardly a moment
And you are already missed
There is still a bit of your skin
That I've yet to have kissed

Oh, say, please do not go
Don't you know, oh, you know that I must
Oh say, I love you so
Don't you know you, oh, know you can trust

We'll be holding hands once again
All our broken plans, I will mend
I will hold you tight so you know

It is love from the first
Time I pressed my hand into yours
Thinking, 'Oh, is it love?'

Oh, dear, it's been hardly three days
And I'm longing to feel your embrace
There are several days
Until I could see your sweet face

Oh, say, wouldn't you like to be
Older and married with me?
Oh, say, wouldn't it be nice to
Know right now that we'll be

Someday holding hands in the end
All our broken plans will have been
And I will kiss you soft so you know

It is love from the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinking, 'Oh, is it love?'

Oh, your heart may long
For love that is more new
So when I'm gone
These words will be here

To ease every fear and dry up every tear
And make it very clear, I kiss you and I know

It is love from the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinking, 'Oh, is it love?'

Oh, it is love from the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinking, 'Oh, is it love?'

Oh, I kiss you and I know

It is love from the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinking, 'Oh, is it love?'

i stop singning and i sigh fully relaxed. then i smile. then zoro turns my face towrds him. i looked him in his eyes and he kissed me. i melted into the kiss. as i slowly became the one on top.  we broke apart and zoro smirked. what i said with my hair falling down the side of my face. i smiled and then i looked at zoro before i kiss him again. he kissed back but a bit rougher. then he became on top. i giggled. i smiled and he put his hands by my head. i kissed him one more time. then we stop. i smiled why didn't you save me. he laughed. you looked to pretty and it was funny.

 i laugh a bit yea i guess so. there is my point zoro smiled. i smiled back then i layed down and fell asleep with zoro.  when i woke up  i  saw zoro's head nuzzeled into my neck.  i  shivered. then he pulled me closer. y/n you smell like roses and pomageanites. i was flushed. then i turned around and he kissed my lips. i melted into the kiss. then i smiled. we parted and i got out of bed. then i ran into the kitchen. then i grabbed a pomagranite. then i split it in half.  then i stared to separate the seeds so i could eat them on the deck in the sun chair. then i grabbed the bowl and started eating and relaxing.  wow so good i smiled then i saw luffy come over to me. hey y/n why are you eating seeds. well a you can tell these are pomogranite seeds there very sweet. 

then zoro rested his head on my leg. here try some i said putting them in luffy's hand.   he ate them. yea these are very good. then he grabbed a pomagranite.  sanji took it from him out of anger. dont eat that you bafoon that is for y/n-chwan only. hey stop saying chwan at the end of my name. jeez i said.  then i handed luffy the pomagranite.  here. then i walked away. i went into my room and put on  swimming trunks and shirt. then i got on top of the  decks board. then i flipped off into the water. hey y/n you cant just-. zoro got cut off by the splash i made.