I would have been happy with a hug

zoro's pov

i quickly get ready and leave without making a sound then we run all over the town finding birthday gifts. i smiled at the small mechant woman.  hey sunny what can i get you, her sweet old voice said peacefully. i pointed to y/n's favorite candy. then i pointed to the green wrapping bow with blue wrapping paper. then i paid the old woman and then i went to get y/n diffferent stuff. i even got her a huge panda. i just can't wait to see her face.  then we meet up and grab a huge card for her. luffy's dumb ass wanted to get her one that shoots out glitter. then we just signed the card.

 then we set the presents in a special room captian stupid found. then we went back up and acted like nothing happened. i went back to the room and then i got pulled onto the bed by a scared y/n. y/n what is wrong. she just hugged me. she sat in my lap. then she stopped shaking.  she blushed and looked away. then i looked down and saw it. oh no i thought. then i just had burning lust in my heart and my head. of all the things i could do to her. then i shake it off my mind. then she pinned me down and touched my chest. then she rubbed a finger up and down my chest our faces were pink and then she started to pull her shorts down a bit. then she ran out of the room. my nose went on full blast. woah was all i could say

your pov

i was running out of the room because i can here luffy. i smiled and jumped on luffy come play a game please. i begged him he smiled ok who ever wins a race back and forth gets your cake. i smiled your on. then we raced each other to the end of the race line and back to the hall. i won and luffy pouted. then i cut my cake and gev half to him. then i ate a piece and i calmed down a lot. wow y/n you cooking is way better then sanji's luffy laughed. hey don't be so mean luffy sanji pouted. i rolled my eyes and went off the boat be fore i got off and was half way there i saw zoro  and i smiled then i tugged at his pants and he smirked at me and then i left.

then i smiled and went to the music shop. i bought a piano and i just smiled at it. then i set it up on the stage. dear god i smiled. then i cracked my knuckles. lets see how good i am. then i started to play a little song. i smiled how the tune was a lot more calm and relaxing. then i remeber what zoro said. then my music became mean and ruff. i growled and decided to let it go.  i smiled. then i felt bad. i heard them plann out my birthday but why would they do that. i would just have excepted a hug. i sigh and then my back wouldn't crack when i bent back a bit. then i smiled as i saw zoro sleep. i sat on his lap and he awoke. 

can you crack my back for me he shrugged why not. then i stood up and he picked me up and squeezed under my boobs and i heard a crack. then i smiled and kissed his cheek. then i walked away. i sighed as the music store only had a piano, i don't even know that many piano songs. then i started to think. i do know some though. i looked through a song book i have. here we are i smile.  down who wants to hear a song about that usopp says. i rolled my eyes fine i will just choose a different song.  i crossed my arms nope ya bastard i said lowly. then i flip and memorize all the notes. then i finally get it so i can play it.

play song

Didn't even really wanna go
But if you get me out, you get a show
There's so many bodies on the floor, so
Baby, we should go and add some more
Are you down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
Down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
Everywhere I look are peoples' hands
Thrown up in the air to help them dance
Come on, baby, catch me if you can, I
Know you don't have any other plans
Are you down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
Down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
A

re you
Down, down, d-down, down
Are you down
Down, down, d-down, down
Are you down, are you down, are you d-d-d-down
Are you down, are you down, are you d-d-d-down, are you
Down
You know we could put them all to shame
Now isn't the time to play it safe
Isn't this the reason that you came, so
Baby, don't you let it go to waste
Are you down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
Down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
Every single thing is feeling right
Started as a quiet Friday night
I don't really think that we should fight this
What if we don't stop until it's light?
Are you down, d-d-down, d-d-down, d-d-down, down, down?
Are you, down, down, d-down, down
Down, down, d-d-d-down
Are you down, are down, are you d-d-down
Are you down, are down, are you d-d-down, are you
Are you, are you, are you d-down-down
Are you, are you d-d-d-down, are you
Down, down, d-down
Down, down, d-down
Are you down, are down, are you d-d-down
Are you down, are down, are you d-d-down, are you
Down?

i stop and i see them clapping.  whoa i said falling back in my chair.  usopp was that so bad? He turned to me no. i giggled and smiled at him.  then i turn to zoro and get a bit emberassed. then i get off the stage and i hear nami's giggles. then i get carried to a place. then they take the blind fold off.  then i see a cake a full out meal and zoro smiling what do you think. put my head down they all looked at me.  tears fall down my face. i-i never had a party befor thank you. i bow to them and zoro hugged me from behind. i sigh and then i hug zoro thanks to everyone i will learn how to have fun. I opened my presents.  I hugged everyone.

Thanks I smiled then I looked at everyone.  But then I blew out my candles.  Then I went up to my room after I grabbed a balloon.  I sighed and then I sat on the floor.  Then zoro came in the room.  He sat on the bed.  I bit a small hole in the balloon and sucked out the air.  Then I covered it up.  In a high pitch voice I glared at zoro and said,  what zoro what is it that got you so mad.  He looked at me still then he laughed.  Then he got serious.  Why won't you have a party?  I turned away still in a high pitch voice I frowned,  I hate them because they are just a waste of time.  Then my voice went back to normal.  I smiled but in a small voice,  like me. 

Zoro looked shocked.  Then I got up and was about to leave.  How about some party games so you won't feel so much of a waste of time.  I looked at him.  Sure why not then zoro pulled me into his lap and then the door bursted down.  Y/n we have some games to play with you.  Nami winked at me.  I sat at the back of the bed while they sat on the floor.  I looked out the window.  OK who is ready for seven minutes in heaven.  I looked at nami who smirked at me then I smirked at her.  Girls put one presious thing of yours in the hat.  I nami puts one gold coin in.  Robin just smiled and put a book in while shaking the hat.  Nami smiled.

Robin is a no show for the closet she is a retry.  Then the boys nodded.  Luffy smiled his wide grin.  Zoro just looked at me.  My face was flushed. Then I looked away and I put my sword necklace in the hat.   Nami smiled and luffy went first and got namis gold coin I smirked and put those two in  our closet.  Then I locked the door.   I sat at the door and I snickered.  Then I looked at my stop watch then I opened the door and saw nami with a blush and luffy with a confused face.  Then zoro went and he pulled out robins book.  He put it back and then he pulled out my. Necklace.  I had a huge face.  Then nami whispered something in zoro's ear.

Zoro sighed and went in and then nami threw me in the closet.  I landed on top of zoro.  I blushed and then it was kinda cramped in here.  I layed on zoro's chest then I hear him yelp in pain.  I looked at him and saw a burn on his lips.  I freaked out and I kissed his lips.  He sighed as we parted my face was flushed.  His was too.  Then he pulled my face closer and we kissed again.  Then one minute nami shouted.  We got really red and we seperated.  Then the door opened and nami frowned and gave Robin money.  I smiled, and crawled out first and  then I sat on my knees and zoro kinda pulled me closer.   Nami squeeled with Robin.

Then zoro just looked at them with a red face.  I just smiled.  Now let's play truth or dare nami smiled.   OK quick to pass games usopp or choper didn't get to go.  I smiled.  Then luffy was first,  y/n turned to me,  what is your greatest fear he smiled.  My greatest fear is watching my friends slaughtered drastically infront of my face like my parents were I said with a straight face.  Then I smiled but that won't happen.  Then nami smiled.  I got up I will be right back.  I got up with out my swords.  Watch them please zoro then I kissed his cheek in secret.  Then I saw a woman with strings on her fingers.  Then she wrapped me up.  I screamed and then zoro came out with the whole crew and ran at her but she dissapeared with me.  Then I was knocked out.

Zoro's pov

Oh no.  I said as she left with y/n I grabbed my swords in anger.  Then we hit a dock and I saw a woman with a tied up girl run into a cave.   I hopped off the boat to the cave with usopp luffy and nami.  Then I sent usopp back to watch the boat.  We ran into the cave but there was three path ways.  We splitted up and then I took left and rights but then I got really worried.  What will she do with y/n.