zoro luffy and sanji find out

your pov

i wake upand go to the store i see a nice kitana. i open my pockets. i see i few more belli to go until i can buy zoro a new sword. then i walk away and see zoro. he smiled and swung me around i smiled and then he looked at me. well can we practice today? i smiled then i grabbed his hand  and find a nice small tree area. then i stop. he tosses me my swords. i smiled with him. i showed him some difficult moves. he tried but failed. we kept practicing. then zoro's sword broke when he got the move down. i smiled a bit then i throw him one of mine. then i see a small person with a note pad watching us.

 i throw my swords and trap him. i remove my swords and take his note pad. i rip the pages of my moves out and then i put them in my shirt.  zoro glared at the man. i walk back to zoro. if i see you again i will have you bleeding internally UNDERSTOOD!!! the man ran away in fear.   now to make someone bleed internally you must lightly cut there kidney and then scratch a vein i whisper in zoro's ear. then he smiled. i layed a blanket out and gave him a jug of beer. he smiled. then i saw my friend from the club. she pulled me up. today you wear this. she showed me the outfit.

i turned red ok i have swords to match. she shivered yea i know miss y/n i smiled it's just y/n alright. she nodded and ran back to the place.  i went back to zoro. he was kinda drunk. wait i pout then i take three juggs and chugg them and got on his level. he shook his head and slowly faded out of his drunkness. i hicup a bit. i looked at zoro. zor you know *hicup* i love you. he smiled and nodded. then i kissed his cheek and leaned against his chest. it is a good thing that tonight is my last shift before the boat is fixed. then sanji ran over to us. i found a nice club so we can go at the night time.

 i smiled still thinking of ways to wrapp a kitana. it is ok you can go i won't care i smiled. he smiled ok then we packed stuff up and putit in our room.i took a smallnap in the room.zoro climbed next to me. i hicuped one last time before i was completely out.  when i woke up i smiled and saw it was dark. zoro was still asleep. i kissed zoro goodbye and ran to the club.  with my two swords. then my friend put me in my out fit. i was completely red. i was last so i sat in the back and watched. then i heard sanji come in with zoro.  i was completely red. i thoght i saw zoro stare at me. i ducked down and he shook his head and looked at the dancer. i looked at my outfit in the mirror.

then i sat down and watched the dancers go dance until i wascalled up

then i sat down and watched the dancers go dance until i wascalled up. i ignored everything and danced to my hearts content. i looked at zoro hewas amazed and a saw the tent in his pants again. i got a bit pink. then ifinished and got the money. i ran out as fast as i could and made sure zoro couldn't follow me. i grabbed zoro's new sword from the woman after i payed he. then i ran to the boat and warapped it up.after a bit zoro comes in a bit mad. why where you a dancer? well i thought you could use this i smiled giving him the present. he looked shocked. then he hugged me with a i huge smile.

 you didn't have to do that.i hugged him back well your sword broke and you only use three swords. then he sat me in his lap.  i started to sway my head to a beat in my head. zoro kissed my cheek. then i smiled and got up and pulled zoro outside and we both layed down on the sunchairs looking at the sky. then i started to sing a song.