Epilogue and Author's Note

Alyx woke up with a loud murmuring . She opens her eyes and  found his husband and son peeking on the door.

'Mahal?' she calls in.

'Dad. Nagising si Mommy.'

'Tsk. Sorry! Ikaw kasi sabi ko quiet lang.'

Jusko. Sinisi pa yung anak nya. Ano na naman kayang kalokohan ng dalawang to?

'Hoy kayong dalawa. Anong ginagawa nyo dyan?'

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.' the two sang in unison. They were holding a cake which they baked themselves.

The two were consistent. Alyx always has a birthday cake surprise in bed since Jet turns 2, he is now 5. But today   is extra special because it was obviously made by them. A messy and not that good of a cake.

But Alyx didn't mind. Kahit na hindi sya up to birthday celebrations,masaya na syang ganito. Masaya na syang nandito ang dalawang lalaki sa buhay nya. Ni halos hindi na nga naalala na birthday nya na pala. But thanks to this she was reminded she aged a year again.

'Kayong dalawa talaga. Thank you.' Mikko kisses her then Jet.

'Mahal, blow mo muna yung candle.'

Alyx look down at her cake again then grins.

She blow her candle then turns to Jet.

'Jet, baby? You're the one who made this decoration right. This looks like your favorite robot.' Alyx pertains to the set of chocolate colored balls that ensembles a robot.

'Yes mommy. You like it?'

'Of course baby.'

'Mommy happy birthday! I love you.' he enthusiastically utters.

'Oh. I love you too!'

'Breakfast na po tayo. Let's eat this cake.'

'Wait! Edible ba to? Hahaha.'

'Grabe ka saken. Anong akala mo dyan. Pinaghirapan ko yan ha.' Mikko snorts.

'Hahaha. Mahal,joke lang. Ang sensitive nito. Halika kain na tayo--'

'Mommy? Nag-wish na po ikaw?' Pwede ako na lang mag-wish?'

'Sure baby. Ano bang wish mo?'

'Baby sister po or baby brother. Please Mommy. Please daddy.' he whispers with puppy eyes.

'Come here you too.' Alyx let them sit on the bed. Mikko sat Jet on his lap. Alyx held his husband's hand.

'Mahal? What's going on?'

Then she placed his hand on his tummy.

'Kagabi lang nag-check ako kasi delayed ako. Mahal,nag positive ako--'

'Mahal. Seryoso ba?' he happily asked.

'I want to see a doctor sana today to confirmed.'

'I love you. I love you so much.' Mikko held her and gave her sweet kisses while Jet's still on his lap and in between them.

'Mommy and daddy,what is it?' he asked when the two let go of each other.

'Jet,you're going to be a kuya. Pero di pa natin alam if baby boy or baby girl.'

'Ok lang po kahit ano daddy.'

'Good boy. Kaya simula today dapat alagaan natin si mommy,ok?'

'Ok po.'

'Ang sweet sweet naman talaga ng baby ko.'

'Baby mo pa rin ako?'

'Of course. Pero alam mo ba kung sino ang una kong baby?'

'Sino po?'

'Si mommy mo.'

'Ahh. Ang dami mo pong baby daddy.'

They laughed. And Alyx silently watched as two exchanges banter. She could not asked for more. Til now everything feels so sureal. But this is reality.

To Alyx this is her ever after.

To Mikko everyday feels like a never ending happy ending. A happy ending that goes on and on and on.

THE END

Author's Note:

The author of this book just want's to say THANK YOU. For everything. If  you're one of those who still holds on this little crap from the start, thank you sa hindi pag-iwan. It been YEARS. Yeah,so if you're still here? Then a big hug and few kisses for you my dear. Sana lang sa lahat ng naghintay at nagtyaga dito e hindi nagsisi. Haha. Sana masaya kayong binabasa ang kahuli-hulihang mga salita ng chapter na to. Or atleast nakangiti kayong aalalahanin ang story na to. But seriously guys, THANK YOU talaga. Thank you din sa friendship I gained because of this. (Love you mga beh.😘

Alyx and Mikko's journey will be forever traesured. Just as much as I am treasuring every reads, likes and comment you all effortly put in this story.

'Til then,

Euhnny
06-10-2017