History Revealed

Edited By SabaSunshine

Rachel POV

Sweat was dribbling down my body like water. Everything felt like an echo nothing seemed clear. My body was laying on a rock hard floor, which was really uncomfortable. The only thing I could hear in this uncomfortable condition was someone's harsh breathing that was coming from next to me. I could feel a body presence next to me. 

Slowly, I started to provoke my body to wake up. After many attempts of pain, my body finally woke up and I straight away turned around to see a man but more exactly it was Gabriel. 

"Don't you dare scream or even wink in my presence" whispered Gabriel and he carried on saying "I'm going to finish what I started. Don't say anything she may hear you so zip it. Let's make it clear vampires like you should not exist. I loathe vampires like you. Nobody should have the power of the Gods."

In a fraction of a second Gabriel, all of a sudden grabbed a hold of my neck and started squeezing it, with so much power that I heard a crack of bones coming from the neck. In seconds everything went black all over again. Something's repeat themselves too much. 

***

Beep Beep Beep 

That's the first thing I hear when I wake up. Slowly, started to open my eyes and I was shone with a light on my face blinding me completely for seconds. I am actually in a bed this time. 

 "Where the hell am I? What's all this machinery? Oh no please don't be a hospital!" I was screaming in my head. I have a big phobia against hospitals. 

An unrecognized, husky voice invades my thinking leaving goosebumps all over my body saying "Hello, dear!" I recognized the ascent. It sounded Australian maybe. 

The man was nowhere to be seen around my bed. I couldn't see him anywhere in the room I was in. 

"Milady, How are you feeling today?" the stranger asks again.

What's up with him and the medieval time's politeness? Why is he talking like he is from the medieval times? Stanger, it's the 21st Century!

A shadow started immersing itself slowly from a wall directly in front of me. It looks like a man, with the height of around 6'3. But the first thing I noticed about him, was his peculiar wings? 

I seconds I felt a hand on my shoulder forcing me to look at them. Instantly I was able to see his features. 

He looked like a real-life angel! The green eyes of his, with a touch of grey, make his eyes seem like the black hole filled, with wonder.  On top of that, he had pure white blonde hair and pale white skin. Not mentioning the colossal shaped white feathered wings. No animal in the animal kingdom has wings like him. They were one of a kind. He looked inhuman no human could be that perfect. Not only because of his wings his looks count in too. 

The whole time he was analyzing me as if I was a grenade that was going to set off any second. But I was still staring at him for what felt like hours but then he finally decided to break the silence. "OK, I see you are a shy one. My name is Barachiel but you can call me Rachi. I am an Archangel. Listen, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you. Raphael told me you could read minds is that right?".

 "No" I lied. What do you expect me to do? I woke up in a random place and meet a stranger, who calls himself an Archangel. 

"You know I haven't actually said anything since you woke up right?" Shoot! I was reading his mind again!

"OK, you got me. But I haven't got a hang of it yet ... Wait! ... Where am I?"I spoke this time. 

"Don't freak out but you are in heaven," he whispered very slowly. 

"Did I die?!" I screamed at him out of nowhere. 

"No, but you almost did. Gabriel was about to kill you. But Raphael and I were able to knock out Gabriel just in time to save you" he said, with empathy. 

"OK, but can I go now? I have to check up on someone." I said

"Aren't you eager to leave heaven. But yes you can leave but I need to check for any harm on your body. It's just a double check to see if you're good to go."

5 Hours Later

As Rachi left me at my house doorstep. I went home and my parents were already sleeping. It seems like it's the middle of the night. I made my way upstairs to my room and took my phone, with me. I turned my phone on and I had 15 missed calls and  4 voicemails from Alex. 

Voicemail 1 "Hey it's Alex. I honestly don't know why I'm calling you I guess I wanted to check up on you. Call me, when you get this voicemail"

Voicemail 2 "Hey its Alex.Again. Is everything okay? You haven't been answering your phone. I'm going to come over and check on you."

Voicemail 3 "Alex I can see someone in your room but it's not you, where are you? You are scaring me."

Voicemail 4 "Its Gabriel he is here! DON'T COME HOME PLEASE!" After the last voicemail, my brain was in awe. I tried calling her back millions of time but she didn't answer.

I bolted straight away to my bedroom and found a note on my bed saying;

"Dear Rachel, your lover has left her life in your hands. You can let her live by following these simple instructions on this note. 

1) You have to compel your parents to forget about you.

2) After doing the first instruction you have done this I want you to meet me privately by yourself in the hotel room 43. The hotel is near the forest. Behind this not, you have the keys to room 43. COME ALONE! OR ELSE SHE WILL BE DEAD! 

                                                                  Kisses and Love  from your most hated Gabriel"