1

Last warning: this story will contain cussing and sexual acts!

A gentle breeze blew past the trees as birds sang. The sun was warm and bright, shining through the curtains, into a certain someone's room. This person was (Name). A regular person in a not so regular town. Her eyes were shut tightly as she tried to ignore the rays of sun that intruded her bedroom, wanting nothing more than to stay asleep for eternity. (Name) had moved to this town known as Gravity Falls about a year ago. She needed time to find herself, and what better place to do so than in a quiet village in the middle of nowhere?

She worked at the Mystery Shack, earning enough money to live comfortably. She knew everyone, and everyone knew her... To some extent. She wasn't one to share much about herself.

The rays of sun finally woke her up and she sat up in her bed. She stretched her body and yawned, now in dire need for some energy to wake her up properly so she wouldn't arrive at work half-alive. Her alarm finally decided to go off and (Name) sent her phone a glare that would cause the devil himself to cower in fear.

After a minute or two of contemplating wether to quit her job or not, (Name) finally got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

*

(Name) entered the Mystery Shack and greeted one of her two bosses, Stanley Pines. He was a funny man. His twin brother, Stanford Pines, was more serious. They balanced each other out, which (Name) always admired. Sure, they seemed perfect to (Name), but she knew their relationship wasn't alway as good. A co-worker of hers, named Soos, told her that they used to have one hell of a feud. She was glad they got over it.

"Hey, kid, you alright? You look like you didn't manage to catch up to your meal!" Stanley laughed, slapping his knee "Thanks, I appreciate the compliment." (Name) replied, laughing slightly at his dumb joke. Her day was already getting better. Simply talking to either of the Pines twins made her mood lighten up.

Stanford entered the room "Stanley, did you know that Dipper and Mabel are moving to Gravity Falls? Hello, (Name)." Stanley thought for a while before shrugging. (Name) simply laughed to herself and got to work. She was curious about these names that Stanford mentioned. Perhaps they were close friends of the twins? She would figure that out eventually. People started walking through the doors and (Name) greeted them with open arms, making sure they felt at home in the shack.

*

As the clock ticked 5 P.M. (Name) bid her goodbyes to her co-workers and headed out. She swung by the grocery store before finally heading home. She loved the Mystery Shack to death, but somtimes she would return home exhausted. Her phone rang and she picked it up "What's up?" she spoke into the phone and a hoarse voice replied "Yo, (Name)! Come over to my place asap, I need to show you something!"

(Name) groaned "Do I have to? I just got home from work!" her friend laughed "Fine, I'll be over in a bit then, see ya!" (Name)'s eyes widened slightly "Wait, Wendy, my house is a me- she hung up." letting out a tired huff, (Name) began cleaning the house before her friend, Wendy Corduroy got the time to kick in the door. Wendy was a pretty girl, very pretty, which (Name) honestly envied a little. Despite her envy, she still loved Wendy and would do anything for her friend. Wendy was a badass after all. She was funny and kind. She was also a bit of a rebel at times, but (Name) forgave Wendy for all the times she would force (Name) into sneaking into places and do stupid shit. It was all in good fun after all! 

After ten minutes the house looked somewhat decent and the doorbell rang before loud knocks were heard. (Name) hurried to the door and opened it, greeted by three people. Wendy stood in the middle with a wide grin "Oh- uhh, hi?" (Name) said to the three before pulling Wendy in and whispering "Wendy, what the fuck?" Wendy simply laughed and put an arm around (Name) "Ahem- (Name), this is Dipper and Mabel Pines!" (Name) glanced at the two strangers and smiled. So they were the famous Dipper and Mabel Stanley and Stanford were referring to at the Mystery Shack. "Hello, it's very nice meeting you! I overheard Stanley and Stanford Pines talking about you two earlier today!"