8

WARNING: sexual harrasment (borderline rape)

(Name) entered the grocery store and made her way towards the refrigerators. She grabbed a mug of milk and continued to get some bleach. She walked up to the cashier and smiled at the man, earning a smile in return. He scanned the items and she paid. She thanked the man and bid him goodbye. She walked out of the store and looked to both sides before crossing the road. She got home and put the milk in the refrigerator when she sensed an odd smell. "Bill..?" She called to no reply. It smelled like gas. She reached for her phone and called for help. The smell got stronger and her throat started hurting. She coughed, causing her throat to feel like it was on fire. When help came, he had to call 911. The ambulance came as fast as possible and picked her up.

She could barely see and she was unable to scream, her arms restricted along with her head and legs so she could only arch her back as she tried to scream. Tears fell from her eyes like waterfalls. She was led to a room, nurses swarming her. Everything happening at once made her breathing uneven as she slipped in and out of conciousness. She was panicking, unable to think and the staff struggled to get around. When the doctors finally arrived, she was given gas and fell into a deep slumber.

She woke up to a blinding light, her eyes struggling to adjust. She tried to sit up, but was restricted by a bunch of tubes and straps. A man in a white coat entered the room with a glum expression, holding a clipboard in his hands as he let out a sigh. (Name) tried to speak, but no words came out only a forced breath. The doctor's face darkened and he out the clipboard aside. "Ms. (Last Name). I am afraid I have some bad news." He stated bluntly, his grey eyes staring into her (Eye Colour) ones. She nodded her head, showing him that she was listening. Not like she could do anything else. "Your home had some sort of leak and when you got home you breathed in dangerous chemicals that damaged your throat. We were able to keep you alive, but you are no longer able to talk." Her eyes widened and as she was about to scream at him, she realized that she couldn't. She merely nodded her head glumly as she felt tears prickle her eyes. The doctor sat down besides her "look at it on the bright side! You- you won't have to deal with awkward conversations anymore!" He tried to lighten the mood, but was unable to. (Name) would have laughed had it not been that Bill had bested her again. He had found a loop hole.

*

(Name) was signed out of the hospital and given free lessons for learning sign language, she thanked god for health insurance. The moment she got home a smug Bill pinned her to the door, caressing her cheek. "I missed you~" he sang, his hand travelling to her hips. She didn't fight him, she didn't care anymore. Bill smiled in triumph. He wanted to rub his victory in her face, make it hurt as much as possible. He wanted to destroy her to the point where she enjoyed it. She avoided his eye, not wanting to see the glint of victory in it. Not wanting to be reminded that he had bestet her only a day after she had her first victory. How he managed to do it so fast was beyond her. She hated him so much. Bill suddenly grabbed her arm and drug her inside. The house was a mess. He slung her down on her sofa and climbed on top of her. She knew where it was going, or so she thought. "Let's make a deal shall we? I'll give you your voice back, and you can't refuse what I do." He grinned and she simply turned her head "Awh come on, doll! You can't refuse anyways so what's the problem?" She glared at him and tried to push him off. She could still shake her head no, protest with her body language. She wouldn't let him have another win. "You do realize your end of the deal was uncertain. You can refuse and I'll stop, protest however? I don't think so." His grin provoked her as his hand travelled down to her buttocks. She slapped it away only for him to smack her bottom harshly.

"It's your call, doll." He whispered into her ear, licking his lip slowly. He sure was enjoying this. (Name) protested, her hands pushing Bill away, but in the end; he was much stronger than her. Bill ignored Stowe's screaming, his mind was on (Name) and (Name) only. He seized his oppurtunity to place his lips on her neck, biting the fragile skin roughly. She would have groaned in pain if she could, but alas; she was unable. His hips moved gently against her, pushing her to slap him across the face. The slap seemed to egg him on, however, and he went further. His hands fumbled to get her shirt off. She punched him in the chest, pushed him, slapped him, but to no avail. He was one hell of a masochist.

She gave up at last, out of breath from her constant protest. Her body turned limp, which Bill seemed to notice. He had hoped that she would eventually want it. That she would eventually want him. She didn't, however, and out of sheer annoyance; Bill backed off and sat besides her limp body. It took a while for her to realize that he had stopped. She felt so dirty, like she had been drenched in filth. Stowe was screaming at Bill, but Bill couldn't care less. He was too fixated on how to win (Name) over. How to make her long for him. He wanted her to need him and, infuriatingly enough, he needed her. He needed her to be his and only his. No one else would be able to touch her. Bill looked at (Name) with a grin "You sure are a tough nut to crack, doll." He caressed her cheek, causing her to flinch away from his touch. It made his insides churn, knowing that he had made his task even harder. She would continue to fight and never give up. Well, unless he were to fill her mind with wonderful memories of him. Make her love him so deeply that she would never leave. Ever.

(Name) was staring blankly at the wall. Her features were so beautiful to Bill (which he despised beyond reason) and it was hard for him to tear his gaze away from her. He decided to swallow his pride. He had to get her to fall in love with him, if it so was the last thing he did. Then, and only then, would she be his. He hated how much he wanted her, how much he longed for her. "I'm sorry." He stated. (Name) didn't answer, natrually, and kept staring at the wall. A tear falling down her cheek. Bill wiped it away with his thumb "I just... can't control myself around you. You make me crazy! Well, crazier than usual." He tries to lighten the mood, but she doesn't make any signs of being aware of his presence. Despite the anger her actions brought upon him, Bill refused to give in to it. To win her over he had to be patient. This sudden change of attitude frightened (Name) more than anything. She knew Bill was plotting something, she could practically feel it in the air. Bill patted her back stifly, yet in an oddly comforting manner. She hated it, hated to feel the ominence from the seemingly innocent action. Knowing that something sinister was behind every little thing Bill did, yet she couldn't tell anyone. Her lips were sealed, hands bound and her life was hanging by thin threads that Bill pulled ever-so gracefully. What she hated the most, however, was that she was slowly losing all hope and her mind was slowly deteriorating. She could only wait to be saved.

Stowe was also losing hope. He was beginning to realize that Bill would never give him his body back. He was to be a mere figment of (Name)'s memories, which she would eventually forget. Oddly enough, he didn't care anymore. He was becoming devoid of any emotion, unable to feel anything towards (Name). It was like he was being drained of the small puddles of emotions he possessed. All he could feel was anger towards Bill, so much anger it almost startled him.