5

NOTE: This chapter is really dark. It contains humiliation, slight nudity and sexual stuff. You have been warned.

(Name)'s jaw dropped, her eyes wide. No way. No, this was unacceptable. "What are you doing in my house!?" She shouted at the being in front of her "Our house!" Bill corrected, a sly grin on his features. (Name) shook her head "Get out." she commanded, but Bill stood rooted to the ground and simply smiled down at her. "Are you deaf!?" (Name) growled and pointed to the exit "I said: get out!" She shouted even louder this time and Bill laughed "There's no point in leaving now! I've already moved all my stuff here!" (Name) groaned in frustration, her eyes getting watery from annoyance "Oh my god, would you just fuck off!?"

Amused, Bill replied "No." his grin growing wider at the sight of the frustrated girl before him. She glared at the demon, wanting nothing more than to dispose of him. "Bill, I swear to god, if you don't leave I will call the authorities and get you a fucking restrainment order!" Bill smirked and approached her, his hair slightly messy and his body sweaty from moving back and forth several times during the day "You wouldn't." his voice was dead serious and somewhat threatening. (Name) backed away, biting her inner cheeks "I would." she muttered, avoiding eye-contact. Growing aggitated with (Name)'s behaviour, Bill let out a scoff "Listen, doll. We made a deal. You're my little helper, my assistant or even slave! You are to obey my every need whether you like it or not! Got it?" His eye was wide, and it was first then she realized that Bill was a powerful demon who possessed no morals. She hadn't realized that she was dealing with a being much more powerful than anything she'd every met before. He was never threatening before, nor did he make her feel so small and vulnerabale. He smiled as she cowered in fear.

"This is my first day living with you and we've already had our first fight! How exciting!" Bill exclaimed. (Name) simply stared at him. What had she gotten herself into? "Now, since we're living together I do have some rules!" Bill spoke, sitting down at the dining table. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started to write. When he finished he slid the note across the table for (Name) to go over the rules. "Break any of those rules and a severe punishment will come your way." Bill grinned mischievously. She sat down and grabbed the piece of paper.

1. Pinetree (Dipper) and Shooting Star (Mabel) are NOT allowed to enter our house.

2. You are not allowed to leave without my approval.

3. You must tend to my every need without hesitation.

4. Never under any circumstance are you allowed to question my authority.

5. My needs always come before yours.

6. You are only to speak when spoken to.

"I want to discuss these rules." (Name) nearly whispered. Before Bill had the chance to get angry, she added "People will become suspicious." Bill sat back in his chair and raised an eyebrow "Then what do you suggest?"

"First of all, Dipper and Mabel will become suspicious if I won't allow them access to my home. They'll think something is wrong." Bill thought about what (Name) said and nodded his head. "Very well, but you must warn me whenever they come to visit." (Name) nodded in agreement. "And as for the punishment... What is it?" (Name) approached the topic with caution, causing Bill to chuckle "I was thinking something like shutting you in an empty, white room for 24 hours." (Name) held back her tears and replied "People will get suspicious, and they will also get suspicious if they see bruises on my skin." Bill frowned, rolling his eye "I can't have any fun!" he groaned.

"You must find another way to punish me that leaves no mark, nor distance me from friends and work." (Name) muttered. Bill huffed, not pleased with his restrainment. "As for rule number 2, it might also raise suspicion. I usually go out quite often, if I suddenly go out rarely people might come here and ask questions." Bill frowned, but agreed. He hated how smart she was, but he also admired it to some extent. He ignored the feeling of admiration, not wanting to admit that a filthy human was worthy of it.

Human [A Bill Cipher reader insert]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें