2

(Name) slowly gained consciousness. Her eyes opened slightly and she sat up in her bed, yawning. After she said good bye to Bill she felt absolutely exhausted and decided to eat before going straight to bed. She exited her bed and went to the bathroom, starting on her morning routine.

Her mind was clouded with that statue. Did she break it? Or had it always been like that. Before she could think of an explanation for the incident the room turned grey. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked around the room only to see a yellow triangle with an eye staring at her. She screamed at the top of her lungs and grabbed a chair to defend herself with. The triangle laughed and floated near (Name). "So you're the one who freed me, huh? Not bad." he teased. (Name) backed away, frightened by the intruder "Who-? What-? I don't- What!?" the triangle howled with laughter. He found her confusion so enjoyable.

"Don't you remember me, (Name)?" he floated around her, leaning on his cane "You freed me by making a deal with me!" (Name) tried to hit him with a chair, but failed "I have no idea what you're talking about and you better leave before- before.." she breathed heavily, not able to think of anything. Her mind slowly put the pieces together "What do you want you stupid triangle!?"(Name) spat. "Name's Bill Cipher, doll, and I want you to make a deal with me since you so rudely ended our last deal before I got to put it to use!"

"And if I refuse?" (Name) huffed, crossing her arms. Still frightened however, she slowly backed into the kitchen. "Then we'll be here for eternity. Your choise. Tick tock, tick tock!" (Name) tried to reach for one of her knives, but failed as Bill snapped his fingers and made the tool disappear. "Don't you want to hear the deal?" (Name) shook her head "You're not real." she tried to convince herself, but she knew that was a lie at this point.

"Listen (Name), all I want is for you to be my ally! You'll help me and I'll help you!" Bill floated closer to (Name) "Whatever you wish, is my command!" Bill cooed. (Name) pushed past Bill "I don't need anything from you! Just go away!" She tried to argue "I can give you whatever you want! All I want in return is for you to be my little helper for a while! That's simple isn't it!" (Name) stared at Bill for a second or two before shaking her head. Bill chuckled "I can give you everything from happiness to fame."

(Name) paused and looked at the triangle "Repeat that." "I give you everything from happiness to fame, yada yada! All I ask for is you to become my little assistant for a little while, I'd say that's a fair deal!" Bill chirped, extending his hand for (Name) to take. She stared at his hand. She hesitated. "Deal?" his voice cut through her mind like a knife and she met his eye. "Deal."

Bill's hand was engulfed in a blue flame as (Name) grabbed his hand. When she finally let go of his hand, Bill laughed. "So when it comes to your help, that help will be eternal. You're officially property of Bill!" He laughed and (Name)'s face dropped. "No- that's not fair! You never mentioned that! You said for a little while!" She shouted but it was too late. Bill had already disappeared and the room was back to normal.

*

Bill Stowe were going through the pictures he took of (Name). Her smile was beautiful to him. He didn't even notice the room changing in colour and a certain demon floating behind him. "You love her, don't ya?" a voice spoke up and Stowe turned to meet a familiar triangle looking at him in the eye. "You're not real." Stowe whispered to himself, but Bill simply laughed. "Nothing is real, Eyepatch!" Stowe backed away, his eye wide. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to make a deal!" Bill exclaimed, his voice upbeat. "No, no, no- You're a statue!" Stowe muttered, and Bill rolled his eye "I was a statue. Listen, Eyepatch, you're gonna love this deal!" Stowe shook his head, wanting to stop this, but Bill continued. "I can get you close to (Name)! Don't you want that, Eyepatch?"

Stowe nodded his head, a blush on his cheeks. "All I need from you is a puppet! Bring me a puppet, and (Name) will be all over you in no time! She'll be all over your bo-" "Ok." That was easy. Bill chuckled in satisfaction and held his hand out for Stowe to take. Stowe grabbed Bill's hand and a blue flame appeared. Bill laughed as he pulled Stowe's soul out of his body. It all happened in a flash. Bill entered Stowe's body. Stowe was now invisible to everyone but Bill.

"It was about time I got myself a body! And luckily a nice one too!" Bill laughed and looked over at Stowe. "Cheer up, Eyepatch! I told you she'd be all over YOUR body, didn't I?" Bill strutted over to the mirror, having some difficulties walking as he wasn't used to it. "Woah, I truly am good-looking!" He snickered and messed with his, well, Stowe's face "I don't understand- you said you needed a puppet!" Stowe exclaimed. Bill turned to the floating soul of Stowe "Don't you see, Eyepatch? You're my puppet!"

*

(Name) was still in shock after what happened. His helper? For eternety? No way. Why would he even need her help? Her thoughts were interrupted by her doorbell ringing non-stop. She got up slowly and walked over to her door, hearing chattering outside. She opened the door and none other but Bill stood in front of her. "Oh, hey, Stowe." she muttered, letting him in. "Hello, pretty lady!" he exclaimed before handing her a bouqet of roses. (Name) took them and muttered "Thanks... Uhm, Bill?" Bill turned to her and grinned. "Yes?" she walked to the kitchen as she spoke "What's up with your eye?" she found a vase and filled it with water "What do you mean, sweetcheeks?" (Name) felt a cringe shoot through her body "Nothing... Umh, Bill. We need to talk..." she put the vase on her dinner table and turned to Bill.

Bill approached her, a grin spread across his face. "About what?" He put his arms on the table on either side of (Name) making it harder for her to escape. "About- us..." She muttered "Dude, I don't know what you thought happened yesterday, but we're just friends." Bill raised his eyebrow "Hm.. Whatever you say, doll." (Name) bit the insides of her cheeks and started to realize that she was talking to the wrong Bill. "You're not Stowe, are you?" she whispered and Bill shook his head "Took you long enough! Eyepatch is sadly gone, and I have taken over his body!" (Name) cursed herself for being so stupid and tried to push Bill off of her "Get off me, you freak!"

"Awh, come on Doll! Don't be such a party pooper!" Bill chanted "Besides, it's time for you to start helping me!" (Name) tried to look away, but her face was forced to meet Bill's as his hand grabbed her chin harshly "You can start by teaching me how to act like a human! You know with eating and sleeping. Last time I took over a body, it was a complete flunk! But with your help, I'll become the perfect human!"