7

"I can refuse what you do or say for an infinite amount of times, and you must respect my decision to refuse you every single time." Bill looked down at (Name). His mouth was curved into a frown and his eye staring intensely at her. She broke eyecontact and bit her lip, folding her arms and backing slightly away from him. He let out a sigh before smiling. "Well I can't refuse it." He said with a smirk. "AND!" You started, making him furrow his brows "No more punishments." He scoffed and held his hand out, accepting the deal despite his dismay. He couldn't refuse after all. (Name) looked at his hand for a second or two, making sure there were no loop holes in her deal. She found none, so she grabbed Bill's hand and a blue flame enveloped their hands.

(Name) let go of Bill's hand the moment the flame disappeared. Their eyes met and she felt an ounce of power. She could refuse anything he said or did, and there would be no more punishments. No more humiliation. Bill wasn't happy at all with the deal. He had enjoyed (Name)'s punishment quite a lot and was almost saddened by the thought of never getting to see her like that again. Not getting to touch her like that night.

Bill turned around and sat down at the couch, smirking slightly to himself. He could always find a way around her end of the deal. He patted the spot beside him on the couch, telling (Name) to sit down. She reluctantly did as told and sat as far away from his as possible. He frowned, but not for long as a grin spread across his features much like that of the cheshire cat. "Why are you grinning at me..?" She questioned, her eyes scanning him up and down, up and down. "Like what you see?" He questioned her, his eye gazing at her. She shook her head slowly and stood up and backed away from him, a light blush dusting her cheeks from embarrasment. "Then why are you blushing?" She wondered that herself. He got up and walked closer to her, his hand cupping her cheek. His thumb ran across her lower lip.

(Name) pushed him away adrubtly. "What the fuck!?" She exclaimed "What is wrong with you!? You really think I want to- to-" He interrupted her with one simple question "Fuck?" She furrowed her eyebrows and opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. "Speechless?" He stood up. She found this situation confusing, she found him confusing. "You've awoken some strange feelings in me, (Name)." She wondered what he was doing, why he was coming closer. "You see, I want to feel every single inch of you." Her face showed that of disgust. This thing had humiliated her and now he wanted to fuck her. She backed further away from him, making sure she didn't hit the wall. "I want to make you feel good." She stops. Why would he want her to feel good? Last time she remembered he got off on terrorizing others.

Bill caught up to her and pulled her body close to his. He leaned in, his breath on her ear as he whispered "Do you want to feel good?" She pushed him away for a second time that night. "I don't know what you're doing, but I won't fall for it." She turned to leave, but Bill held her back. His hand fit perfectly around her wrist. She yanked her hand hard, but he refused to let go. "Let go." She spoke calmly. He didn't budge. "I said let go!" She said louder, yet his hand was firm around her wrist. "You made a deal.." She mumbled and he scoffed as he let go of her wrist with a moment of hesitation.

She turned and left him in the living room alone. He watched as she went up the stairs, a frown evident on his features. He walked into the kitchen and knocked over a glass, causing it to fall and shatter. Stowe sat on the counter, anger radiating off of his non-corporeal form. "How dare you touch her like that." It was more like a statement rather than a question. Bill chuckled and wiped his lower lip with his thumb, gazing at Stowe. "I can't believe you're still fawning over her. She has no regards towards you and yet you're still obsessed!" Bill's remark caused Stowe to flinch ever so slighty. Bill ran his hand through his, Stowe's, hair and sighed "You're a sad, sad man, Stowe." Bill's eye met Stowe's and it was like a storm between them. "You're an evil, evil.. thing." Bill laughed mockingly at Stowe "Oh, you got me there, Stowe! That really rustled my jimmies!" Bill jumped onto the counter and grinned at Stowe "Is that all you got, Stowe? Come on, you can do better than that! Get me where it hurts! Like when I got (Name) to blatantly dismiss your entire existance." Stowe floated up to meet Bill eye to eye "That hurt didn't it? That hurt real good!" Bill crawled closer to Stowe, a wild look in his eye "Make me regret it." Stowe was unable to decipher the look in Bill's eye and reluctantly backed away, causing Bill to scoff "Well aren't you just a big coward." Bill cooed. Stowe said nothing. He didn't know what to say.

Bill giggled to himself and jumped off of the counter, his feet making a loud thump as they made contact with the floor. He had to figure out how to gain power over (Name) again without leaving any marks. He jumped onto the couch and closed his eye, a smirk on his feaures as his mind dug for every solution it could come up with. He hummed as he kept thinking. Stowe could only stare at his own, possessed body. He couldn't believe how stupid he was, how he could trust Bill just like that. He had learned nothing.

*

(Name) ran out of the house, a toast in her hand. Her alarm didn't go off so she had ten minutes to get to work. Bill watched in amusement as her form became smaller and smaller. Oh my, he was looking forward to seeing her face when she returned. It was saturday, so she had the day off. It didn't take long til she walked back with a look of defeat on her face. Bill simply laughed at her. She simply glared at him as she took a bite of her toast. "I was going to stop you, but I figured it would be more fun not to." Bill commented as (Name) passed him.

"Fuck!" He heard her voice exclaim from inside and he smirked to himself. Stowe floated up to Bill, glaring at him. (Name) jogged out yet again and let out an annoyed huff "Where are you going?" Bill asked, feigning ignorance. "None of your business." She replied, pratically stomping away from him. Bill closed the door and started heading to her destination when she was out of sight. "What are you planning?" Stowe questioned, hi eyebrows furrowes. "Oh, just going to surprise (Name). No big deal." Bill's grin grew tremendously. He knew something that Stowe didn't, which pissed Stowe off. Bill hummed a tune as he walked calmly away from Stowe who simply floated on the spot, blissfullt unaware.