6. i couldnt

They went out for lunch.

Jimin was so happy on the inside.

Jimin never felt this happy in his life. Even though, Y/N was somewhat his friend... he could not talk to her for long or he will combust.

"I didn't have a lot of money on me, so I hope this is enough," Jimin said gesturing towards the food he bought for her.

"It's fine. I'm really not that hungry, but I'm curious.."

Jimin wanted to smile at her so badly. He just didn't seem to be able to.

"First of all.... why do you like me so much??"

He shrugged. "I don't know."

Yet inside his head he had a whole lot of reasons why, "Because your smile blinds the sun, and the way you walk makes me unable to take my eyes off of you. Because you did not give up on reading my mail even though I continued sending it to you after you told me to stop multiple times. Because I can't stop thinking about your voice at night, and how precious you are."

"Second of all, are friends or what???" She took a sip from her water right after.

"Yes we are friends," he replied.

"And you call me 'baby', and such, " she chuckled. "Pabo."

He shrugged unemotionally. "I can't talk about my emotions, Y/N."

"But you can show them, so why won't you?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Tell me what you want to do, Jimin..." she leaned forwards across the table... closer to him.

He was yet again nervous, but he knew what he wanted to do.

"Are you sure that you want me to do it?" Jimin asked before leaning closer to her as well.

Their faces were dangerously close at this point. Y/N was too good at teasing that she kept looking down at Jimin's lips forcing him to proceed.

"Do it," she spoke, and tilted her head slightly to the side.

Jimin leaned forwards, and pressed his lips against hers. He did it really quickly before pulling away.

Y/N scoffed. She expected him to man up and kiss her better, but now it was just disappointment.

"You are lame," she said, and sat back down annoyed.

Jimin was shaking from nervousness. He couldn't believe himself that he had just done that.

"Sorry," he said really fast before running off.

And there goes the first time..

Jimin attempted to express his emotions.

But yet again..

He was thrown off..

With rejection.