Little Beach

Tobins POV:

Tomorrow we went to the precamp for the 2012 Olympics. It was almost here. This time had to be different.

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the kitchen. My bumfucked apartment was smaller than a studio apartment. But it was my own, which is better than before.

My phone vibrated from the couch and I picked it up.

Lex: Just got out of the airport, our my way nowww :)

I smiled into the phone like an idiot.

Tobin: Well hurry up. Breakfast is getting cold.

Lex: U made breakfast???

Tobin: No, but I can.

Lex: Get on it ;)

I stood up and went back into the kitchen. Probably the only thing I know how to make is omlets and hashbrowns, but at least I make it well.

Just as I'm setting the plates on the small table, the doorbell rings and I smile.

Right as I open it, Kelley wraps me in a bear hug.

"You know, Kelley, I like breathing." I said and Kelley relaxed up a bit.

"What can I say, I'm a hugger." Kelley hugged me one more time before running over to the table. "Breakfast!"

"Thank you, so... much... Kelley." Alex huffed as she climbed the stairs while dragging all the luggage.

"Allow me." I said and took the bags and brought them into the living room.

"Tobs, I missed you." Alex smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her chin on my shoulder. She was so warm.

"Aw, I missed you guys too." Kelley jumped up from the kitchen table and jumped into the hug. Alex laughed and they let go.

"Well, I..." Alex started saying as my door flung open again. Before I knew it Arod was hugging me.

"We're here!" Cheney yelled and hugged Alex and Kelley and then me.

"I though you guys were coming tomorrow?"

"What, are you not happy to see us?" Arod pouted.

I smiled and hugged her again. "Well, I didn't make enough food."

"With your cooking skills, I'm all set." Cheney said and walked over to the table, inspecting my omlets.

"Hey, I make sick omlets." I retorted and crossed my arms.

"We get it, Tobin. You cook." Alex laughed and nudged me before walking over to eat.

~

Later on we went out to eat for dinner, after deciding that none of us could cook a full meal.

"Did you see that guy? Totally eye-fucking you." Kelley whispered-yelled to Alex as we finally walked away from a group of fans.