zero

+

Calum Thomas Hood

He's the type of boy who cares more about his reputation than anything else.

He's the type of boy who spends hours styling his hair so it looks like he just rolled out of bed.

He's the type of boy who says things he doesn't mean, just to stay in with the cool crowd.

He's the type of boy whose personality changes in a split instant, depending on who he's around.

He's the type of boy whose self confidence relies on others opinions of him.

He's the type of boy to chew girls up and spit them out.

He's the type of boy who breaks hearts.

Carter Nicole Stevenson

She's the type of girl who doesn't want to upset the balance.

She's the type of girl that doesn't want to get hurt by someone who doesn't deserve her.

She's the type of girl who doesn't want to keep being pushed around.

She's the type of girl who spends ten minutes getting ready, because she genuinely doesn't care what you think of her.

She's the type of girl who doesn't like to rely on people.

She's the type of girl who fights her own battles, and always has.

She's the type of girl who doesn't let her heart get broken.

+

ohmmmgeee im doing a lil booty pop rn im so excited for this tehehe

comment and vote if you think i should continue (◡‿◡✿) ~brenna