ten

vote and comment you losers

and ps the flashbacks arent in order anymore so this is a different day than the last flashback

+

"Welcome to my humble abode." Calum gestured with his arms as soon as we enter his house.

Every since learning about my total music incompetence Calum insisted that I come over and listen to all the records that we got (illegally might I add) since he has the record player or something like that. We've been spending more and more time together lately, and we both figured that we might as well get some good out of our little crime spree so here I am, standing in the foyer of Calum's big house, clutching onto the strap of my music filled backpack in nervous excitement.

I feel like we're crossing some weird boundary, me being in his house like this, but we're just listening to music, I really don't have any need to be nervous. I'm just not used to cute boys taking me home. Well not, taking me home taking me home, just taking me home.

"It's cute," I look around the front entranceway, my eyes landing on a few picture frames propped up on a shelf. "Aw, is that wittle baby Calum?" I move closer to see a pouty little toddler strapped into a high chair, a small girl to his side, trying to shove a spoon full of bananas into his mouth.

"Oh god, yeah that's me." He looks mortified, but I think it's adorable, he had these cute little

chubby cheeks. "And that's my sister." I figured that much, they look just alike, but he never mentioned anything about having a sister.

"I didn't know you had a sister?" I question.

"Yeah, Mali, she's great." He smiles and my heart swells. It's cute how he cares about her so much. I wish I had some siblings, it always gets really lonely at my house.

"Aw, you were cute," I laugh looking at the rest of his baby pictures, one of them including a very naked baby Calum displaying his little butt. "What happened?"

"Ha, ha," He says in a condescening tone, show he didn't appreciate my little joke. "Now, are you coming or not?" He flicks his head towards the staircase that leads upstairs, and doesn't wait for me to comply before he walks up them, leaving me to follow behind him.

When I enter the dark blue room that's Calum's bedroom, I'm immediately surrounded in band posters and photos of soccer stars that hold absolutely no meaning to me. There's a bed pushed against the wall, along with a desk, a bookcase and, to my surprise, a stand with a guitar propped up against it.

"You play guitar?" I question, moving over to the stand.

"Bass actually, and yeah, I try to play when I have free time." He confirms, but I have no idea what the difference between a guitar and a bass is, so I just nod and shut my mouth.

"Do you sing?" I question.

"No." He replies almost too quickly, and his face tints an every so subtle shade of pink, but I don't bother to press it. He's probably one of those shy, only sings in the shower, type people. He gestures to his bed and I hesitantly sit on the edge of it, suddenly noticing something strange about his bedsheets.

Oh. My. God.

"Are these pokemon sheets?" I laugh in disbelief, looking down at the layout of little creatures that adorned his bedspread. I look over to see his face a deeper shade of red.

"What, um... no." He's the worst liar I've ever met.

"You are the biggest dork I've ever met," I'm say in between gigantic laughs. He has a little pout and his lips turn down in a cute frown.